Chapter.20 ( On the mission pt.3)

Here's the chapter you all have been waiting for months!! ⚠️warning :blood will be talked about in this chapter⚠️

Vox POV:
"Y/N!!!!" I yelled and ran over to y/n . Her fucking father stab her with a knife. I grab her before she fell and looks at her. Her eyes were wide and her hands on the wound.

"Y/n babe you're okay, you're okay ." I looked at her

"Y/n you're okay listen to me . Velvet is going to take you to get help. Dont worry I promise I'll get Bailey back for us ." She looked at me and nodded . "Velvet take y/n  go to the happy hotel they'll help with her wound."

"Wait I don't want to leave Vox..." y/n said has I handed her to Velvet. "Honey your going to get your wound heal"
"What about Bailey?"
"Don't worry I'll get her she'll be fine."

"Come on Y/n ima going to take you to get help." Velvet said has she left with y/n in her arms running. I turned back and Val handed me a a bat. "You know I can just you my wires and kill them more easily."

"Yeah butt I wanna have fun too."

(Time skips bc I'm too lazy of what's going to to happen but you can imagine what Val and Vox did during the fight.)

Y/n POV:
Everything was blurry that last thing I remember was Velvet bring into the happy hotel... and then I woke up in A lab which looks a lot like Baxter's I couldn't get up I couldn't feel my body. I was laying on a table and looks over and saw that I had bandages all of my stomach. After a bit I stayed awake and heard a door open. I got up fast but my stomach was hurting more when I got up.

"Woah y/n be careful when you get up it's just me." Said Velvet. "Ughhh it hurts a lot where's Bailey Vox and Val??"
"They are not back but they will be I know it." Velvet said looking at my bandages.
"How long has it been since I got hurt.?"
"It's been two hours... I feel like they would be done fighting by now.." velvet said looking around. "I wonder what they're do-" velvet go interrupted by Angel opening the door wide and loud. "OMG Y/N I THOUGHT YOU DIED OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT!!!!" Angel said running and pulling me into a hug.
"Yeah yeah just stop hugging me your hurting me." I said as he stopped hugging me. "Damn y/n you got hurt really bad." Said Angel. "Yeah no shit she did idiot." Said vaggie walking in the lab with the Charlie, Alastor and Baxter. "How come you guys didn't come and asked us for help?" Said Charlie . "Vox said he has friends that could help us get Bailey back from my evil parents I wonder what they're doing now.."

(Time skip again cuz I'm too lazy .... again but right now Vox and Val has got Baliey back from her parents and her siblings too aka kill them :))) expect Ethan which y/n maybe or maybe not beat the shit out of later :))

No ones POV:
After Vox and Val fighting they killed y/n parents and got Bailey back from her siblings and decided to leave them in the abandoned place but made sure they lock the whole building so they won't escape:)
After that they drove all the way to the happy hotel to go pick up y/n and Velvet. Tho y/n is still in pain she didn't really care. She just wanted to go home and have her daughter with her. As much as everyone tried to tell her that she should stay to get better. Vox took y/n and their daughter home.  While y/n gets heal Vox took care of their daughter .

Okay I'm so bad at this ughhhhhh don't worry I'll be making more chapters this isn't the end. I swear this chapter sucks I just hope you guys like it or whatever but I promise I'll get better at it . In the next chapter will be taken a few years after they get Bailey :D see you guys soon :))