"No, not really. There's nothing yet" he said and resumed walking.

"I-I see... Where are you going?" Koichi questioned, walking behind him.

"Nowhere really. Just over there" Jotaro said without even looking at Koichi, and the poor boy had a real hard time coming up with something to keep the discussion going.

"That's a really lovely coat!" he exclaimed after a while of thinking, pointing his finger where he thought Jotaro would still be walking, but he had stopped at a window, making Koichi point out at nothing.

"This store appears to be a shoe store" Jotaro said matter of factly.

"Huh? Oh! Yes, it's a shoe store. Is there something wrong?" Koichi asked, his gaze following the sign Jotaro was inspecting. The sign read "we also do simple tailoring" and Koichi then explained that many stores offered other services, like an electronics shop that sold flowers.

"Ah, there you are! Oh, hello Koichi-kun" Molly greeted her student, she had finished her business with Satoru and had caught up with the two. Koichi greeted her with a simple hello, and Jotaro wanted to ask her what her business with that dullard was, but refrained for now. Molly noticed the sign they'd been studying and read it too.

"Do you think the button could be from here?" she asked, glancing at Jotaro.

"I don't know, I asked all the tailors in Morioh, but didn't think to look in places like this" he muttered, a little disappointed that the thought hadn't even crossed his mind. Molly placed her hand on his shoulder in a comforting manner

"Well, let's go find out then"

They soon found out that this was indeed where the button had come from, and that the killer was in that very store. The shopkeeper had been blown up, and now it was their turn for sure.

"He's... He's getting away!" Koichi screamed and pointed at the rack where the guy's jacket had been, and was about to go after him when Jotaro pulled him back by the collar.

"Don't go after him, Koichi"

"Huh? Don't go after him? What are you saying? If we go after him, we'll get to see the face of the person who murdered Reimi and Shigechi!" Koichi exclaimed, his confusion was clear to see. Molly felt bad for him, but they couldn't go after the culprit, not yet.

"We need to cautiously observe and act, Koichi" Jotaro replied with his usual tone.

"Wh-what are you talking about?" Koichi again exclaimed with a pained and confused expression.

"We just happened to miss the name tag on the jacket. But considering how big the jacket was, we can tell that the guy's about 175 centimeters tall. He's an office employee, and not married. If he had a wife, he wouldn't have brought his jacket here for a button repair" and that was where Molly stopped listening, if she hadn't actually known how to sew on buttons she surely would've commented on Jotaro's assumptions. Guess I'll make a good wife then she thought to herself, and she would've giggled if the situation hadn't been what it was.

She resumed listening to the man when he told them to walk out of the shop slowly. They didn't have time to walk even halfway through the shop when Koichi was attacked by the Stand. Molly was standing closer to him, so she had the Heart of Everything quickly swat the Stand in Jotaro's direction, who proceeded to ora the thing into the ground. But even then it didn't stop. Punching it did nothing, ripping it did nothing, and Jotaro was forced to throw it outside when it exploded again. When it crawled back inside through the now broken window, and charged at Koichi, Molly shot a knowing look toward Jotaro.

"Jotaro"

"Yeah, I figured it out too. It goes after the highest temperature" he said with furrowed brows and continued, his words now aimed at Koichi

"Bring out echoes and protect yourself! Even if I stop time, you're too far away!" and Koichi would've done that, had his stand not been 50 meters away from him. Listen to Jotaro next time, baka.

"Good grief" he muttered his catch phrase before "Star Platinum! The World!". He started a fire while time was stopped, and the Stand was now headed toward the fire. Molly's eyes widened in fear when she realised what was going to happen.

"Jotaro!" was all she could yell while she leapt between him and the blast, successfully shielding him from the worst damage. They both flew against the wall and onto a cupboard, destroying it in the process. Jotaro was barely conscious, Molly's limp body in his arms. Her backside had been completely blown open, he'd never seen so much blood in his life, and he had seen a lot. She was however still breathing, barely.

With the last of his strength he picked her up and staggered through the kitchen and into the backstreet, where he laid her against the wall. Before he faded to black, he gave Koichi one last command

"Call Josuke"