S:His statement made me angry Ryan,Frank,Elle I warn you guys dare you touch my sisters I will show you hell

D:Stop threatning them and do what I say.

S:First leave them

D:No we can't.

S:Ryan leave her now I said and fired in his direction.

D:Swetha stop it right now and break the dam shield.

S:Ok but leave them with that I breaked the shield and was about to use my power but suddenly I was captured what the hell leave me.

D:No baby I can't boys come inside

With that all went inside

S:Girls pendent is not working I mindlinked them

All the boys captured their mate

But our dani and swetha are bickering.

S:Leave me

D:I can't baby I said and kissed her forehead.

S:Which made me shocked you jerk how dare you touch me

D:I have more dare than this baby.

C:Dani stop it we all want to talk with you girls please listen us.

With that the boys said why the girls are angels what role they have to play and why they forcefully married them  all girls were shocked with this realisation. All of them was thinking what to do next but our Dani has different plans.

D:I made her sit in my lap but she didn't even realise it and all boys were narrating the story to the girls but I can't control myself because swetha's scent was so tempting so I stared kissing her neck and my mate mark she and others didn't realise it because of the story so I got carried away and didn't no when the story was stoped all of them gasped but swetha was very angry and she was glaring at Dani.

S:Mr.Dani can you enlighten me why I am sitting in your lap I asked him angrily.

D:Because I want you to sit in my lap baby.

S:And why are you kissing me without my consent.

D:Thats because you are smelling so good baby.

S:Arrrgg why the hell are you calling me baby I'm not your baby and don't you dare touch me.

D:Ok so we are hungry so girls cook for us

All girls was shocked

D:And not all of them are going only two of them are going with their mate with that said I was hugging swetha and was masking myself in her scent.

Here Varuna,Dhivya,alex, and Ben went to cook.

S:Chris I am warning you tell him to be in his limits.

Here all girls are puzzled and started mind linking swetha

R & F:Girls stop it you can't escape us like yesterday and we can read you.

S:Girls only one solution we will talk in sentamil and Madras Tamil ok now start your questions but dani's move made me very angry and I slapped him.I said na stop it don't you dare touch me.

D:Her sentence made me to let my cool and I caged her in between the walls and started kissing her madly.

This made all of them to gasp and they tried to stop him but he used his alpha command and stoped them.

S:I got so mad at his behaviour and kicked him where the sun doesn't shine for him which made his hold on me to free.

All of them gasped with swetha's act and boys went to Dani to help him.

S:Girls come to my room now we need a plan with that we all left to my room.I was so sick of his behaviour what he think of himself.

Boys took Dani to another room and was helping him.

V:Swetha I think we should join with our mate to stop the war.

G:Yes akka they are not only our mates they are also our husbands.

S:After controlling my anger I said ok who all want to join with their mates surely we will help them but I am asking you who all want to accept them.

Varuna,Dhivya,gayu and keerthuma came to a side and said we want to accept them

S:Bans and Pavithra what about you.

B:You no I hate guys but Chris is different so I want time to think di

P:Akka I don't no even is he a good guy I hate him but by yesterday's incident I am confused about my feelings.

All girls at the same time what about you swetha.

S:Is this even a question I hate that jerk dot. Ok you girls can accept your mates and bans and pavi take your time to find your feeling and in our mind link I want you girls to talk in sentamil did you all understood

All girls at unison yes di but give Dani a chance di.

Here at boys side,

D:Is she even a human why she can't understand that I love her why can't she see my love for her in my eyes guys wait a sec where are the girls

All guys together in unison said we don't no Dani.

D:Are you guys dumb did you forgot what mg said that we should not let the girls to be together go and capture your mates right now.

All boys together yes alpha with that they all went to find their mate

But In Dani room someone is watching him invisibly with guilt and pain who is that..........