"She's with Rafe he wo—" Sarah was cut off.

"You need help. Not like a little bit of help, but like a lot of help" John B asks.

"She's just a fling. I'd like my flings to stay alive." JJ says, leaving out the details.

"JJ, you see any girl with a heartbeat and you're like ohhhh." John B says.

"Dude, you're mackin' Sarah Cameron. Shut up." JJ says.

"I'm right here you know? She woke up today so I can go see her." Sarah says, annoyed.

"Wait til' Kie and Pope find out you let a Kook in on our plans." JJ comments.

"I need you to get a piece of her DNA. Hair, toothbrush, anything." John B asks Sarah.

"This is weird, even for you. John B." JJ says.

"Do I wanna know why you need her hair? That's kinda creepy." Sarah asks.

"I have a theory, I just needa test it out." John B says, with skeptical looks from JJ and Sarah.

"You wanna tell us what it is before I steal her hair brush?" Sarah asks.

"I think she might be my sister." John B says.

"Okay, the chances of that happening is about the same chance as us finding the gold." JJ comments.

"Fine." Sarah gives in, sighing.

"Just this once, and I'm so done with this." Sarah adds.

"Let me come with you. I'll be backup- I gotta see her." JJ tells Sarah.

"Rafe and Topper have been with her the past two days, they'll throw you out the window." Sarah points out.

"Fine. J-just give her this." JJ says, pulling out Violet's teddy bear from his backpack.

"A teddy bear ? With some holes. Nice." Sarah says.

"She'll know what it means. We gotta go to Heywards." He says, leaving.

THE HOSPITAL

"Rafe, dad wants you home." Sarah says, walking into Violet's hospital room. Violet was on her phone, there was signal in Figure 8, unlike when she was in the cut.

"Hey, babe." Topper says to Sarah.

"I'll see you later." Rafe says to Violet.

"Babe, can we get a little girl time? I promise I'll see you later." Sarah asks, batting her eyes, making Topper leave the room.

"What was that all about? Haven't looked at him like that since- I don't really remember." Violet asks.

"Shut up. I brought a gift." Sarah says, taking the teddy bear with holes out of her tote bag.

"Sir Lancelot!" V says, her face lighting up, she snatches the bear from Sarah.

"Wait-You saw JJ? How do you even know him?" She adds, realizing.