24 ♦WHO SENT WHOM♠

Start from the beginning

He left. Wangji went inside and sat down near Wuxian

"Bunny, I love you. Do you love me?....... I think I will find out later. But if you are stubborn, am double stubborn. I will make you love me and never leave me. Ever. "

Wuxian whimpered in sleep. Wangji laid down beside him, holding him in his embrace. And just like in forest, Wuxian started sniffing him in sleep and hugged him back, tight, once he got the familiar sandalwood fragrance of Wangji's. And slept peacefully.

Next day Wuxian woke up refreshed. And found himself in Wangji's embrace, again. He almost yelped, thinking they are back in the forest. Then he looked around. He was in a hospital room. Slowly memories came crawling back. He immediately turned back and inspected Wangji with wide eyes. Feeling him with his palms, like searching for some injury or wound. Tears fell from his eyes. He was sobbing silently.

Hearing small sobs, and feeling someone's touch, Wangji furrowed his brow in sleep and opened his eyes slowly. He found Wuxian staring at him and sobbing. He immediately caressed his cheeks.

"Xian Xian, are you still feeling pain? Tell me. Where does it pain?"

"You are ok....... You are fine..... I.... I... I.. I was scared."

Wangji smiled and calmly replied.

"Am fine. You saved me. Thank you. You are sobbing for me!!!"

Wuxian wiped his tears with his sleeves. And relaxed a bit. Then started ranting as usual.

"No silly, who's is sobbing for you!!! Sobbing for you, my pink ass!!!"

"So, it's pink... Are you trying to seduce me by mentioning that!!! "

"Shut up, brown chimp, and just so you know, I didn't mean to save you likewise. If I had brains, I would never do that. Who is stupid enough to come running and standing infront of a speeding car!!! So stupid. It happened accidentally, kind of like reflex action and you got saved. So no need to 'THANK YOU' me....You got lucky, I got unlucky...."

Wuxian pouted. Wangji still had a smile pasted on his face.

'Sooo!!!! You are afraid of gratitude or may be accept the fact that you worry for me..... Point to be noted....'

Wangji thought in his mind. Wuxian, as usual, was ranting continuously.

"But why did you slept hugging me!!! Were you taking advantage of the situation...!!!!"

"Me? Taking advantage? "

Wangji said with his index finger pointing towards himself, pretending to be shocked.

"Last night you took full fledged advantage of situation and me, Lan Wuxian. You clutched on to me tight while screaming. Wangji it hurts, Wangji hug me, Wangji don't leave me. Then you hugged me tight, pressing your face on the crook of my neck, breathing warmly. And was sniffing me like a puppy to it's owner, and even brushing your lips on my skin. If I didn't know better, it almost seemed like you were trying seducing me. And then today the first thing you mentioned is your ass being pink....I am starting to think, you are desperately trying to make me make love to you...."

"You are lying. I didn't do any such things."

"You don't believe me!!! Fine, I will call the nurses and doctors, who witnessed it all...And what's more!!! You even gripped me tight while you slept. With your face pressed to my bare chest, sniffing and rubbing yourself on my body. Because of your tugging on my shirt, the buttons tore off, leaving my bare chest for you to enjoy to the fullest. Infact you molested me yesternight. "