“Search the Sunset Mountain Range with full force, you must find her!” Nangong Liuyun’s face was a bit pale. Underneath his seemingly unperturbed eyes, was concealed a hawk-like penetrating sharp edge. His body was covered in a solemn and murderous aura. “If you can’t find her, then there’s no need to return to this king!”

“Yes sir!” The black-clothed man’s straight and tall body bent down in a bow. He paid his respects and then turned around.

He lifted his hands. Immediately, three thousand people, shrouded in black robes, split into groups of ten, scattering in all directions to search.

Standing nearby, the Jade Lake’s fairy had her fists clenched, looking at Nangong Liuyun once again speaking his desires, her serene and undisturbed face had a trace of fury that was difficult to conceal.

She never would have thought that Nangong Liuyun would actually send the Tigerwolf Regiment into the Sunset Mountain Range!

Chapter 102 – In enemy hands (3)

Others would not know, but she knew. The lowest level in the Tigerwolf Regiment was at the third rank. Their average strength was at fourth rank. With such a strong team entering the forest… … She hoped that Qin Ning had already killed that slut and destroyed both the corpse and the evidence. Otherwise, this affair would become problematic.

Even more infuriating to the Jade Lake fairy was that this Tigerwolf Regiment had been secretly trained with painstaking effort, personally by Nangong Liuyun. These were his secret troops and one of his greatest trump cards. She had never thought that Nangong Liuyun, because of Su Luo, would reveal these troops.

This spoke volumes of Su Luo’s position in his heart!

This discovery, almost made Jade Lake fairy grind her teeth to dust!

“Third senior brother, is there a need to launch such a large campaign? Maybe Qin Ning has already found Su Luo. After all, the Tigerwolf Regiment is formed from five years of your blood and sweat.” Jade Lake fairy had a perfect smile, similar to a warm summer breeze.

Nangong Liuyun’s pair of beautiful eyes were bright as stars, his face pallid yet resolute: “If the Tigerwolf Regiment can be exchanged for Luo girl’s safety. Don’t mention one troop, even if it’s all of them in the regiment, why would I be unwilling to part with them?”

As long as his Luo girl was safe, regardless of the price, he would pay it.

A malicious expression flashed across Jade Lake fairy’s eyes. She was only nearly able to continue maintaining her gently smiling face, except for a slight stiffening at the corners of her lips.

However, Nangong Liuyun was no longer looking at her, he had closed his eyes and started to heal his injuries through cultivation.

He had to quickly recover his strength, his Luo girl was still waiting for him.

Speaking of Su Luo’s side, she still did not know that Nangong Liuyun had already sent men out searching for her.

Being escorted by Er Huang like a criminal, Su Luo did her best to stall for time enroute, but eventually, she still needed to face the inevitable conclusion.

Seeing that they would be reaching that thousand-year-old ancient tree in another hour, Su Luo’s heart grew extremely anxious.

She guessed that the Jade Lake fairy would be at that thousand-year-old ancient tree. If Su Luo waited until she was in the Jade Lake fairy’s grasp, the situation she faced would be far different from the present. By then, it would be even harder to escape.