BRINGING BACK EVERYONE'S MEMORIES

Start bij het begin

Hope chuckled hearing Lizzie's description of Ryan. She smiled and said ....let's see what happens....
Now common get to sleep it's late. Tomorrow I have to introduce.....no sorry reintroduce myself in front of the school.
It's going to be a long day.
Lizzie and Josie hugged her as pulled her back on the bed and said ......
You girl are not leaving anywhere sleep here.....good night.
They slept like babies.....Hope was finally relaxed being with her sisters and in her school.

The next day.....
Hope woke up with anxiety ...... A default feeling that she felt always.....
She looked at her just to find Lizzie dangling from the bed..... Josie locking arms with her(Hope) she couldn't help but feel happy and laughed at the sight....
But her happiness was short lived.....when she heard the door knock....she managed to get out of the bed and opened the door just to find Alaric standing......she asked....Hey!!! anything you need???
Alaric said....common Ms.Strong..... you don't wanna be sloppy in your fights....it's time for practice.
Hope understood what he meant she said....yeah go ahead I will join you in 10.
After Alaric left she got dressed and ran towards her favourite place. The place where she practices her moves.....with her mentor....none other than Alaric.

She and Alaric practiced for a while

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

She and Alaric practiced for a while. Finally after their session Alaric stood in front of her crossing his arms. Hope sighed and said.....Say it!!! I know you are desperate to say the words.....just say it Dr.Saltzman.
Alaric exhaled sharply and said....Hope you need to be prepared.....today we are going to face the school. Everyone. Including Landon.
Hope sighed in resignation....she said.... I don't know how to do it ..... Whether I should do it or not. Alaric said girl you need to tell as everyone has right to know the truth......we can't hide it forever. Hope silently nodded and said.....then you better go and call an urgent assembly I will be there.

In the assembly.......

Hope was standing there alone

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Hope was standing there alone ..... waiting for everyone to come and join..... everyone passed her and gave her a confused look. She just stood without giving any reaction.
Alaric stood at the stage with Dorian by his side and addressed the students. Where Lizze and Josie were the ones sitting in the front row.