𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘧𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘳, 𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘧𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘥

JJ, Garcia and I huddled around Reid's desk as he was gonna show us a trick he was perfecting.

"Nothing's happening." I said, staring at the can.

"Shh! Watch." The cap was sizzling. Then it shot up in the air.

"Ah!" We all yelled.

"Ooh. Ah!" Emily yelps as she got hit with it. We tried not to laugh, covering our smiles and giggles with our hands. "What-"

"I'm so sorry, Emily." Spencer laughs.

"What was that?" She looks up and around.

"Don't you recognize a rocket when you see one?" Garcia laughs.

"I- I was merely demonstrating a physics law I- I-I didn't meant to hit-"

"Oh,show me!" Emily walks up to us.

"All right. Uh... well, turn around, please." He tells us. We all groaned.

"Turn around?"

"Yeah, he's not gonna show you... how it's done." The three of us turned our backs.

"A magician doesn't reveal his secrets."

"But I thought you said it was physics?" Emily caught him.

"Physics...magic." He mumbles.

"Trust me. It will not do you any good to argue with him."

"All right, all right, turn back and observe." We turned back. And then it shot up again. Making us up. We saw were it landed. Our smiles turned into jaw dropping.

"Physics magic." Hotch picks up the can. We all turned around and pretended to do something, knowing Hotch, oh man.

"Yes, sir."

"Reid, we talked about this."

"I'm sorry, sir."

"Really starting to get some distance on those." I turned around and saw him smile. I walked up with Emily.

"So he does have a sense of humor." I stared at him as he walked into Gideons office.

"Sometimes."

"Hey, where's Morgan." Emily searches for him.

"In Chicago. He goes there every year for his mother's birthday." We all nodded. Good for him. Nice to go home when you have the chance, no matter what.

I got call from work saying to meet at the jet. I gathered up my go bag and carpool with JJ and Emily.

"You know where we heading?" I asked as we got on the jet.

"Derek is being held with homicide." Everyone went silent. Derek would never do that. That cant be. Its Derek for crying out loud.

"In Chicago?" My head snapped up. Chicago? I clenched my fist. Its been awhile.

"Special agent hotchner, FBI. I'm looking for detective...Gordinski." Aaron announces as we stepped foot into the precinct.

"I got this, Chuck. How you guys doing? Wally Dennison, cpd." The man got up from his desk, walking up to us.

"Where's agent Morgan?"

"Detective Gordinski's in with the suspect now." Just him saying that Derek is a suspect just boils my blood.