𝘓𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘓𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘥

I woke up from the sound of shuffling from the room. I sat up and looked at the door, turned on the lamp from the nightstand and waited.

"You waited?" Luke said as he came to my side of the bed.

"I woke up from your heavy feet you be dragging around the house." I smirked, grabbing his tie and pulling him closer. He got on top of me.

"Its 6 in the morning Hazel. Dont you think it's early?"

"When has that stopped us before?"

"You're right." He took off his jacket, tossing it to the side and flipped me over, I laughed as he kissed my neck. "You dont gotta go to work right?"

"Nope." I popped the p. "Im all yours." Lukes hands ran across my body, gripping my hips towards him. "Hmm." I hummed. I took off his shirt and managed to take off mine. "I need you." I whispered to him.

"I want you." Just as he got on top of me, my phone rang. I growled and to see JJ calling.

"No!" I yelled. I picked it up the phone and answered. "Hey JJ."

"Hey Hazel, sorry to wake you, but we got a case, more like a terroist type of problem." I threw my head back, while Luke continued to kiss my chest.

"Yeah, see you in a few." I hung up. Luke laid back, watch me angrily tossing the blankets off and walking to the closet.

"Hey." He walks up behind me, hugging me from behind, placing gentle kisses on my back.

"When I get home, i will pay you back." I said as I picked out my suit and heels.

"Or we can go into the shower." He whispers softly in my ear. I turned around and bit my lip. "Save the water."

"I got 10 minutes." I wrapped my arms around his shoulders.

"Thats all I need." He picks me up and heads to the shower. "Imma make you so weak." He growls.

I rushed into the building, having seconds to spare, my legs felt like jello, and it wasn't working out since i had to run. i went straight to the conference room, JJ, Garcia, Reid and Emily were there. Made it in time.

"Emily! Hey!" I greeted as I gave her smile.

"You guys know each other?" Spencer questioned.

"We met a few days ago, when you had that case about those two killers." Emily smiles, I took a seat next to her, Hotch, Gideon and Morgan came in.

"Everybody, meet agent Prentiss." Hotch introduces as he didn't make eye contact with anyone.

"Derek Morgan." He sticks out his hand.

"Emily Prentiss." Emily reaches out and shook it.

"We can make nice later. What do we know?" And back to work we go.

"The DEA raided what they thought was a hardened meth lab right here, in Northern Virginia, but they found this instead." JJ showed us a photo of the what looked like a weapon of some sort, a bomb, onto the screen.