𝘐𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘺

TW: Description of rape/assault. Please read at your own risk ⚠️

"Lets hit the road!" Luke was already packed and ready to go to the hospital

"Lets hit the road!" Luke was already packed and ready to go to the hospital. I walked down the stairs. He had this smile as if he was a kid at a candy store. "I dont want us to be late."

"Luke, we're going to be there on time." He helps me to the car, and was just excited. We went to the doctors, Luke doing the paperwork while I read some magazines. It was Luke's first appointment with me. I can tell why he was so happy. I've been coming alone whenever I had the chance in the morning before work. My hands wrapped around my semi noticeable belly. I can't believe that the team hasn't noticed yet.

"Hazel Santos." The nurse calls. We stood up, followed her to the room. I laid down on the table, now waiting for the doc. Luke sits back, reading the posters on the walls, about how to be happy family, the size of baby.

"Mrs. Alvez, nice to see you." The doctor comes in. I sat up, prop myself on my elbows.

"Oh its uh Santos." I murmured.

"Oh I'm sorry." The Doctor shyly looks down. "I was looking at the other column."

"Im Alvez." Luke introduces himself, giving him a handshake. "Not married. Not yet."

"Well, lets get started shall we?" The doc looks at his clipboard, going through the pages. "Just for a checkup. Lets see what this baby has been doing for the past month." He was getting everything set up. The coldness of the gel made me have goosebumps. Luke held my hand as we watched the ultrasound. We both chuckled in tears, it's happening. "Thats funny." We both snapped at the doctor. "You said that you're having a baby right?"

"I mean we're here, at a baby hospital, of course we're having a baby." I placed my hand on Lukes hand, trying to calm him down.

"Yes, thats what the nurse said the last time. Why whats going on?" Luke was getting concerned.

"It looks like there isn't just one." The doctor smiles. "There's another little buddy in there. Congratulations, you're having twins." As in two? One and one? Double? One more? Dos?

"Wait? Did you say twins?" My heart skipped a beat.

"I need to sit down." Luke sits back and looks at me, almost fainting. He misses the chair.

"Luke!"

"Its okay, this happens a lot." The doctor helps him up. He took a seat, brushing his hair back.

"I guess we have to get one more of everything. One more crib, one more dresser-"

"Amor, we got this."

"Wow! Im gonna be a dad!" A tear slipped from the corner of my eye, im gonna be a mom.

"Would you like to know the genders?" We both smiled. Is that even a question? Of course! I want to know what we're having!