𝙗𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮

(This is an Oneshot. I'm very aware it isn't anyone of iz*ones birthday!)

No one's POV:

"Are you guys done yet? I can't keep wonyoung here all day."yena, shouted talking on the phone and trying to not sound suspicious.

"How did you end up at the Seoul hospital?!"yuri inquired of, bewildered at this whole situation.

"It's a long story. How's everything there?"yena stated,wiping any swear off her forehead.

"Well, Nako's with Hyewon at the grocery store getting food and the other's are in the dorm,sorta trying to decorate," Yuri explained,trying to make it sound fine.

"And I thought I was doing bad," yena chuckled,before quickly hanging up as wonyoung was walking towards her.

"So are they gonna take you in?"Wonyoung asked worriedly.

the thing was,yena had told wonyoung she was having an allergic reaction to peanuts.she wasn't. this made wonyoung panic and she immediately took her to the E.R. now she's trying to fake being sick before wonyoung realises that she's lying.

"uh..they just said they’ll take me in soon!”yena fake coughed,lying to wonyoung.

"That's horrible! They should take you in right away!"Wonyoung furiously said, walking towards the front desk.

"Oh god...what am I gonna do? If she finds out I'll ruin everything!"Yena said to herself.

that was when she spotted a vending machine. peanut bar. she didn't want to ruin the plan and so yena walked towards it

"EXCUSE me, ma'am, my friend is having an allergic reaction to peanuts," Wonyoung exclaimed loudly.

"No, she's not!"she said, remembering how yena had told her the whole plan earlier.

"LOOK AT HER!”wonyoung pointer towards a now severally swollen faced yena, stumbling towards the desk.

the nurse screamed in horror,calling for a doctor immediately as yena mumbled a ‘thank you.”

At the grocery store:

"Now you see if you click this button then the self check out will work!"Hyewon instructed.

"Ma'am you do not work here."The staff said.

Nako gave her an "I told you" look.

"Yeah so does anyone else "She replied.

"Come on Kang-chan we need to leave!"Nako reminded.

"But this machine-

"Come on now."Nako pulled hyewon aside, dragging her out the store.

"You know a 6-year-old could've hacked your computer! It's not smart to put the password as '1234"!"Hyewon shouted at the staff,who were now very embarrassed.

At the dorm:

"I am so sorry about all of this, "Yena said walking up the stairs with wonyoung.

"Don't worry. I knew the others would do some surprise party like this."Wonyoung assured.

They opened the dorm door and saw the members screaming, shouting. There was barely any decoration set out

"Surprise?"Chaewon said.

"Oh my god! I told you she was gonna be here soon!"Eunbi whined.

"Don't worry I knew all about this. You lot aren't very good at keeping secrets."Wonyoung chuckled,sitting down on the sofa.

"And I ended up having an actual allergic reaction!"Yena mentioned,sitting down tiredly.

"Oh my god sweetie!"Yuri walked over and hugged the duck in awe.

Nako and Hyewon walked in exhausted as hell. They didn't even end up with grocery and ended up ordering chicken.

everyone else sat around the sofa and table, immediately indulging in the chicken.

"I'm sorry we couldn't do your surprise party wonyoung,"nako said apologetically,holding her hand tightly 

"Don't worry unnie,it's the thought that counts,”Wonyoung assured again, with a little disappointed tone.

Nako stared at her and pulled her chin towards her lips. she gently kissed the younger.it was one of those kisses you wished would last longer.

"Hope this could make it up "Nako replied,smiling and smirking.

Wonyoung blushed, flustered that had happened. She got up to the calendar checking when nako's birthday was going to be.

"So guys let's prepare in advance for nako's birthday!"Wonyoung said brightly.

The others laughed and chuckled at the sudden action. They were all amused at their maknae's sudden peculiar behaviour. It was cute.