She loved to tease him. She never left a single moment
where she could do that.

He pulled himself up like the 'Khadoos' she termed him and without showing any reaction to her teasing he took her hands and placed a gentle kiss on her knuckles. She blushed at this gesture of his. Again. 'How does he manage to do that over and over again.' He wrapped his arms around her and took her downstairs, like a true gentleman he is, to the backyard and she was astonished seeing the arrangements, she had not expected this.

The ground was covered with carpet and the trees were decorated with colourful lights. It appeared as if a thousand fireflies had descended to watch the lovebirds on their date. There was a table in the centre of the garden covered with white satin cloths and two chairs with high wooden backrest on either sides. A Candle lamp lighted the table and she could see a she crimson red rose with a long stem in the dim light of the lamp. It was a gesture more romantic than she herself would ever had thought and coming from him it was the last thing anyone would have expected.

 It was a gesture more romantic than she herself would ever had thought and coming from him it was the last thing anyone would have expected

He pulled the chair for her and they sat looking playfully at each other. He kept holding her hands and had the most intense eye lock making her cheeks red. He slowly rubbed his thumb on the back of her palm saying,"I have never imagined myself doing anything like this ever. I am the kind of guy who will stay at home, watch a movie or something, order food but wont dress up and go on dates. What are you doing to me."

She just looked at him, smiling softly, unable to utter a single word.

"If you keep doing this, aisa na ho ki main khud ko hi na pehchan payun."

"Maine kya kia?"

"Nothing much. You have just made a man out of this beast."

"You are my man and as long as I know you, you were never a beast

"You are my man and as long as I know you, you were never a beast. You were always this sweet and gentle, that's why you created this outer layer off toughness so that people won't take advantage of you, which I can now say,they had taken in past"

"This is why I love you so much. You know me better than most people do even after spending ages with me."

"I know you because I want to. I love you and I want to know every little thing about you."