Saviour |Bill D.

I starred in to the petrified eyes of Bill, his eyes shined with tears. IT had gotten Bill when we were in the sewers and searching for Georgie. We had decided to go back too look for Georgie again since we didn't find him when we last tried. This time time it was only us.

"Let him go!" I shouted the highest I could and made my hand in to a fist.

"I'll take him and let you go." IT said in and put its sharp hand like claws on his throat.

"No, I won't go!" My eyes teared up as I shouted that at IT.

"Please, (y/n) go. I d-don't want you to get hue-hurt." He said and looked you straight in the eyes.

"I won't leave you." I said my voice a little at the end of the sentence. "'cause I.. I love you, Bill."

"I love you too." A tear slid down his face. I turned my head wanting to think of what I should do and realised I had a knife in my pocket and looked back at them. So I stuck my hand in my pocket and wrapped my hand around the handle of it.

"I'm not afraid of IT." I said as I, as fast as I could, pulled out the knife and threw it. Hitting IT on the head, and ITs hands let go of Bill. So Bill slowly moved closer to me, so I took his hand and helped him get up.

Not wasting anytime as soon as Bill got up I pulled his hand and started to run the way that led out of the disgusting sewers.

"Bill are you okay?" I asked concern laced in to my words. My hands now on his face checking to see if he had any injuries.

"Yeah I'm fine, (y/n). You don't have to worry about me." He looked down in my brown eyes.

"Are you sure?" I said, moving a lock of Bill's hair from his forehead.

"I'm sure." He said with a reassuring calmness in his voice. I pulled him in to a tight hug, happy that we were out.

"I'm glad your not hurt," I stated and gave him a light peck on the cheek.

A/N
So someone requested for there to be (y/n) instead of Shannon on this so decided to do that.

13 may 2020