saved|Mike

(You had went out to get some groceries, but on the way you see the bowers gang harassing a cute boy).

* * *

Looking the door to your house, because your parents were out of town for the weekend, you started to make your way to the shop. It being about a 15 minutes walk there. You listened to music out of your walkman (que photo).

When you saw something alley, you walked in to see what it was

When you saw something alley, you walked in to see what it was. You headed in to the alley but saw nothing, suddenly you heard something behind you. Turning your head you saw the bowers gang.

The tallest one, patrik, laughed like a crazy man a, scary smile on his lips. Henry, the leader, took out his knife.

"You have been getting away from us all other times" he said a crazy glimpse in his eye, "but now, now won't get away" he got closer to me and pushed me against the wall of the alley, lifted up my shirt. "I'm gonna write my name on your stomach."

He started with the H you started to scream the highest you could but he only put his han over your mouth. He could only do one line before someone interrupted him.

"Hey," someone screamed, thay looked away to the person that said said hey "yeah you." While thay were distracted you got lose and ran to him. The bowers gang ran after you so you two started to run.

You made your way to the woods and in the woods you managed to find a place to hide. But you were both really close almost pressed up against each other. Waiting to talk till you couldn't hear the bowers gang anymore.

"Thank you" you said to him, he looked to you. "For saving me from them."

"Your welcome." He said, we got out of our hiding place so you had more space to move. "How is your stomach?" You looked down and lifted your blue shirt and cringed, it was bloody.

"It could've been worse..." you trail of.

"Do you have the right stuff to fix that?" He asked and it was truly adorable.

"Yes," I answered. "At least I think I have every thing."

"I'm gonna help you get home and see if you have everything to fix that." he stated. Then he took your hand and led you out of the woods. He helped you get and fix up the wound.

After that a beautiful friend ship blossomed and maby even more.

(It was really short. I don't know if this was good or not but I liked it so here you go).

27 november 2017