5.

After dinner, my mother and Anne went back into the kitchen, and I followed Gemma up to her bedroom. Harry couldn't wait to get back into his, once we finished dinner. 

I sat on her bed as she went into the bathroom to freshen up, because we decided to hit the city for a bit. It was weekend after all. 

I fiddled with my fingers, phone and looked around. What is taking her so long. And I was debating whether I should keep this outfit or go home and change.  I decided to let it depend on what Gemma was wearing. 

My thoughts got interrupted as I heard a knock on the door. Who would knock? Gemma, me and Harry were the only ones upstairs and Gemma wouldn't knock on the door of her own room. 'Yes?' No answer. Curious as I was, I opened up the door and watched around. Nothing. Although, my eye fell on Harry's bedroom door, which was slightly opened up. His door was always shut. 

I walked towards his room and I felt a bubble of tension build around me as I came closer. 'Why'd you knock and then walk away.' I ask bluntly, standing on his doorstep. 'Sure, come in.' I furrowed my eyebrows. What the hell. My curiousity took over and I closed the door behind me. He sat up from his bed, and it looked like he wanted to make place for me to sit on. 

He asked me in, but he didn't speak. I wondered if his mind was as clouded with thoughts as mine was. There was one question that kept coming back. 'What happened?' I blurted out. 

After the words left my mouth, it seemed like all the air in the room left with it. He didn't move, neither did I. He didn't even look at me. Then finally a sound left his mouth, a sigh, but it was something. 'You wouldn't even try to understand.' he said, rather harshly. Why did I even try? 'You don't even try and make me understand.' I fired at him, while standing up. If he wasn't going to put any effort in this broken friendship, I wasn't either. He could suck it.