Chapter 3: House :)

Start from the beginning

Anna: I agree on that, but i meant this struggle.

Anna moved her head to the side, making a sleeping Kitty visible, adorable bean.

Cathy: Oh that makes sense . .

Cathy:

Cathy: Cath? Can you switch with me?

Cath: If you put that Gremlin on my back, i wont hesitate to throw her to the streets.

Cathy let out a frustrated groan.

Which awakens the girl on her back, and she kissed Cathy's cheek sheepishly, then goes back to sleeping.

Cathy couldn't help but blush a bit, she did not expect anything like that from Anne, so she kept her head high until they reached the house.

~•skippy skip•~

They all reached the house, and Cath immediately ran inside to and lays on the couch, tired, so does Anna and Cathy, especially Cathy.

Jane, Kitty and Anne all confused on why the other three went straight to resting.

Anne: Why are they sleeping at this moment?

Kitty: dunno, sure do want to talk with Anna right now.

Jane: They must be exhausted from carrying us all the way here, they deserve a reward.

Anne: What kind of 'reward'?

Jane:

Kitty:

Anne:

Anne: sorry-

Kitty: You horny mate?-

Jane: Kitty!

Kitty: sorry..

Anne: Actually, now that you mention it..

Jane: Oh my god- Anne n o.

Anne: sorry ..

Jane: Im going to cook something for Cath, while you two do something for them.

Jane then fled of to the kitchen.

Anne: She's gonna cook something for all of them isn't she?

Kitty: The possibly is off the charts.

Anne: Wanna go check out the bedrooms?

Kitty: Is that even a question?

Both smirked at eachother, and started racing upstairs, to find three purple-ish doors with each of them having a sign on them.

Divorced. Beheaded. Survived to Die.

Anne and Kitty immediately know where their room is and started to  go in the 'Beheaded' room, its a some sort of mirror room, but the other half is themed green while the other is pink themed.

Both of them, excited, they jumped on their beds and both of their imaginations have gone wild, each different, yet similar.

Anne: I claim this land, mine!

Kitty: I claim this side, the Kit Kingdom!

Anne and Kitty had a playful yet competitive pillow fight for almost half an hour, till both of them got tired.

Kitty: yawn

Anne: Im tired, too..

Kitty: lets go back downstairs, lets see how the others are doing..

When they went downstairs, they found Jane and Cath, trying to know how to work the 'Television', Cathy, in the kitchen, attempting to make tea, and Anna still asleep.

Jane: Where were you two?

Kitty: We were having a pillow fight upstairs !

Anne: Yeah, and the rooms are so cool!

Jane: Oh okay then..

Jane smiled at the two then goes back to helping Cath.

They both gave eachother smiles before going to where they desire.

Anne, went to the kitchen to see how Cathy was doing with her tea attempt, which was a bit of a fail, Cathy pouted.

Anne: Dont worry Cathy, you'll get it soon !

Cathy: Oh, Thanks Anne :)

Cathy smiled now more determined to get this right, and was finally able to get the taste right after a few tries.

Cathy: I did it!!

Anne: Yess, well done!

Cathy turned around and hugged Anne tightly, Anne obviously hugged back, a smile creeping its way to her face.

Anne: Can you teach me how to do that now?

Cathy: Gladly.

~•~
Kitty was still waiting for Anna to wake up, this is where she realize that
Anna is quite a heavy sleeper, so she slides herself in Anna's arms, snuggling her chest.

Its the warm feeling of being safe and protected, thats what she is feeling right now, because of that, she slowly starts to fall asleep.

~•Nighttime•~

Kitty was awakened by Anna shaking her a bit.

Kitty: Anna? What time is it?

Anna: Its about 8pm, the others are still awake in their rooms, besides Anne of course, you wouldn't believe what she and Cathy did earlier..

Kitty: Oh? What did they do?

Anna: Apparently, Cathy succeeded  making tea, and Anne wants to learn too, instead Anne got burned by the kettle, she and Cathy then started to beat up the kettle with spatulas, Jane was very furious-

Anna started to laugh, which made Kitty giggle.

Anna: Oh and I also did something for you while you were asleep.

Kitty: What is it?

Anna stood up and extended her arm for Kitty to take.

Anna: You'll see.

Kitty smiled and took Anna's hand.

~•Le End•~

Told y'all Chapter 3 will come sooner- Anyway hope you like it, its a bit rushed so i might have some grammar error or might miss some words so soweh.

Thanks for reading ^^