Seeing him disturbed Arijit patted his shoulder and smiled at him before hugging him.

Manik:(still in hug) I feel she needs me, Bhai!

Arijit:(breaking the hug) Trust on Waheguru Mann. He will keep your The One safe until you find her and protect her.

Manik smiled and nodded and Cabir too smiled.

Mrunal: Ohoo! Aaj subah subah bro-mance haa?

(Today, bro-mance early in the morning?)

Cabir: Oh no Bhabhi! Arijit Bhai was just telling us about his new sec-c PA, you know!

Mrunal:(narrowing gaze) New? Sec-c? PA? When did that happen Mr. Malhotra?

Arijit:(smacking Cabir's head) What yaar, Baby! Do you trust his words? This joker's?

Manik:(chuckled and back hugged Mrunal) Right Bhabhi! Don't you know he just loves Arijit Bhai and he is that Komolika in your love story.

Mrunal and Arijit chuckled while Cabir made a hurt face.

Cabir:(dramatically) Haa Haa, mil jao! Sare Malhotra milke iss nanhi si jaan ke dushman ban jao.

The trio ignored him and moved downstairs and sulking he, too followed them muttering some un-harmful abuses to them.

.
.
.

Meanwhile, In a beautiful room of a cozy apartment Nandini entered the room with a tray in her hands and smiled seeing the sight in front of her. Moving forward she placed the tray on the side table and sat on the bed putting the pillow aside which she kept there. Leaning down she kissed the baby's forehead lovingly and smiled when her baby smiled in her sleep.

Nandini: Good Morning Mumma ki Jaan.

The baby girl who is none other than Anahita Murthy stirred in sleep but didn't open her eyes making Nandini shake her head at her kid's laziness.

Nandini:(caressing Anahita's cheeks) Get up na Shona, how much do you want to sleep more?

Anahita, this time opened her eyes listening Her favorite voice and smiled as soon as she opened her eyes and saw her favorite person with her favorite Smile. She Stretched her tiny winy hands and placed them around Nandini's neck, making her smile widely.

Nandini:(kissing Anahita's forehead) Good Morning again my beauty-pie!

Anahita:(sweetly) Appy Morning Mimi.

(Happy Morning Mother)

Nandini smiled at her daughter's sweet morning wish and hugged her making little Anahita giggle which made Nandini sme more widely. That's what she always wants- Her Daughter's smiling face!

Because Anahita is all she has, and she doesn't even wish for anything!

Or does she?

The mother daughter duo were busy giggling over some silly jokes when Ishita entered the room and both looked at her hearing her voice.

Anahita smiled seeing Ishita and stretched her hands Calling her at which she smiled and moved towards her and picked her up and Anahita spoke in her toddler voice ..