Changbin

disappointment

His parents didn't listen to him when he finally spoke up about what he wanted, especially his future career. They decided everything for him and he had no say, but to be obedient. For once, he wanted to be his own voice.

Rapping had become his passion, creating poetry with everything on his mind always put him at ease. He didn't want to go to school for business, in fact, he hated math. The thought of being stuck in a monkey suit, working a 9 to 5, trapped in a cubicle, didn't sound very pleasing. It was the complete opposite.

He became a robot after following everything his parents said, to become the perfect son who never fell out of line.

Except for recently.

His parents threatened to kick him out and disown him if he even just thought of doing something different than their plan. He was messing everything up.

They shook their head at him, wondering where they went wrong. Where did they mess up? He was supposed to be a model son, only perfection.

Changbin wasn't good enough. Changbin's ideas didn't matter because they were reckless. They were unsatisfactory to his parents.

Except, he didn't care. As soon as he moves out of that house, he was going to join his two friends and become professional rappers. This is what he wanted.

He forced himself all his life to be someone he wasn't and it tore him apart. Changbin couldn't handle it anymore.

He was good at rapping, or so he thinks, and he was happy doing it. It was like a breath of fresh air in his polluted life.

His parents were just going to have to deal with disappointment.