34.Dreams and memories

Start from the beginning

Sana- Sid mujhe bhi yahi laga but main manav se pyar karti hun. Woh mere jaise hi hai- fun loving,happy, tu toh bada boring aur cold hai. Plus woh punjab se hai toh hamari thinking and background bhi same hai aur sabse badi baat he is my age,so I can connect with him more".

Sid- "Baby tu kya bol rahi, you dont love me??"

Sana-"Sid samajh meri baat, main manav ko pasand karti hu, tujhe kaise kar sakti hu?".
Now this is enough. I will break his head now and I run toward him with a punch ready to blow his head off. Sana comes in between us and push me back.
"Sid kya kar raha hai, pagal ho gaya hai samjh nai aati tujhe",all this while that guy is smiling like an evil, "main is se pyar karti hu. Mujhe laga tu samjhega but I guess I was wrong. Main ja rahi hu iske sath. Abhi."
And with that she left with him, leaving me alone in this house.

I was crying and cursing him and then I feel something soft on my cheeks. What could it be. It's so soft and comforting. I open my eyes and see Sana standing in front of me with a beautiful smile on her face.
I was shocked at first to see her and then I look down at myself. I am lying on a couch. Who put me there and what about my cloths?What happened to them??
Sana- Good morning sweetheart.

She says with her sweetest smile,
Oh fuck!!! It was a dream!!!

Before She could say anything I pulled her on my lap and kissed the hell out of her. She is mine, only mine, no one could ever take her from me.

I keep holding her tight in my arms kissing her neck & her earlobe. She is moaning in my hold. She belongs to me and I belong to her. I put my head on her breasts, feeling the soft bulge of her boobs and hearing her heartbeat. Every beat of her is for me and mine for her,. I pull her closer, knowing I am being stupid but I wanted to feel her body against mine to get the assurance that she is mine. I put my hands inside her t shirt and rub her belly. She is mine. I was lost in her when I felt her kissing the top of my head. My god,this girl is so cute .
Sana- Chal uth ja. Jake naha le.

And She tries to get up from my lap and I let her do that. She got up and I realize that I am naked.

Why am I naked?
I get up but could not walk, I feel dizzy.

My head is pounding and my back. Oh shit!! "Why is my back hurting??" I cried in pain.

"Your back is hurting coz you slept on floor all night", she replied.

"What??? I slept on floor?? Then how come I woke up on the couch. Did you pick me up and put me here??"

I don't really think she could do that.

"Pagal hai? Weight dekha hai apna. I can never do that. You woke up for a while when I woke up and then you shifted to couch."
She looks funny saying this. My god she's so cute. I want to kiss her again.

"Oh! aacha ok."

"How are you feeling? Are you feeling okay?"

"Kind of. But not so good, my head. It's killing me and the back is no less."

"I know, I have made your coffee. Just go take a warm shower, it might help you in your hangover."

I agreed and got up to go to the washroom up stairs but then stopped mid way and said,
"I will go to the washroom but I want you too to join me. "

"I have already showered, you go," she replied.

"Fine then I am also not going, it's either both of us or none." I say
She finally gave up and we both went to the washroom and showered. I leave no opportunity to kiss her, lick and and make love to her. We finished the shower and come downstairs for food. My back is still killing me. I ask her to put pain relief gel on my back and sit in kitchen chit chatting while she makes breakfast.