Mate.

All I can see is a green field. Its long and looks never ending. Its a beautiful stretch of land. I turn around hoping to find some sort of civilization but there is absolutely none. Squinting my eyes I see a figure. "HELLO!?" I yell trying to get their attention. I keep staring at the person and then they just slowly turn towards me. Its a man that's all I can see of the person. "hello?" I say sort of quiet knowing they won't be able to hear me. It almost seems like they heard my though because he just starts running and running faster then I have seen anything run. As he gets close enough to see his face there is nothing there. He has no face. "AHHHHHH"

Beep Beep Beep

My eyes fly open and a scream comes out of my mouth. "it was only a dream" I say to myself wiping a cold sweat off my forehead.

Sitting up i sort of just stare at my wall for a few moments taking big breaths. I get up and walk to my bathroom that is attached to my room. Splashing my face with cold water and peeling off my sweat covered clothes and hopping in the shower.

----------------
I pull up my black dress, it had lace on the edges and puffed out on the hips. I loved it, it was my favorite dress I have ever owned. I quickly put on some concealer and foundation. I put on my favorite glitter eyeshadow and some mascara with some lip gloss.

I run into the kitchen and sit on the bar stool at the island while my mom made breakfast. It smelt amazing. "how was your sleep honey?" "ok I guess" I replied while my mom went back to humming and cooking the pancakes.

After breakfast I got ready to go to work, I only had a half day because everything was going to be closed since the alpha was coming. I guess everyone was excited, I dont know why all the bad stuff he has done makes me never want to meet him. I guess I have no choice though.

When I got to work everyone was around in groups and there was no customers anywhere. "Where is everyone?" I ask to ally one of my coworkers. "I think they are all getting ready for Alpha reed" "damn ok then" I say taking a rag wetting it and draping it over a table at an attempt to clean it.

4 hours later* I slip my earbuds because I'm too poor for airpods plus android for life! anyway my earbuds and hit play on my music.

"It was 6:48, I was walking home
Stepped through the gate, and I'm all alone
I had chicken on the plate, but the food was cold
Then I covered up my face so that no one knows
I didn't want trouble, I'm the boy in the bubble
But then came trouble"

My favorite song. Perfect.

"When my mom walked into the living room
She said, "Boy, you gotta tell me what they did to you"
I said, "You don't wanna know the things I had to do"
She said, "Son, you gotta tell me why you're black and blue"
I said I didn't want trouble, I'm the boy in the bubble
But then came trouble"

"And my heart was pumping, chest was screaming
Mind was running, air was freezing
Put my hands up, put my hands up
I told this kid I'm ready for a fight
Punch my face, do it 'cause I like the pain
Every time you curse my name
I know you want the satisfaction, it's not gonna happen
Knock me out, kick me when I'm on the ground
It's only gonna let you down
Come the lightning and the thunder
You're the one who'll suffer, suffer."

three hours later*

I turn off my music from my loud speaker in the bathroom. And quickly run out of the shower and dry off. My mom said I have to be read by 8 and its 7 by the time I get out of the shower. Can you tell I took a long shower.

My mom said this alpha dude would going from apartment to apartment to see if she can find his mate. If i was hin I would have given up by that age. I mean I am only 19 and I have given up lookimg and he is 25 like damn he must be dedicated.

I put on a dark blue dress that puffs out at the bottom. It has sleeves made out of lace and lace all around. My mom said to dress fancy but not like a ball fancy so this is perfect.

 My mom said to dress fancy but not like a ball fancy so this is perfect

and a black pair of heels with a crystal necklace and dangling earrings. I think I look good.

I run down stairs because my mom texted me to help her with the finishing touches to cleaning.

"Oh my sweetie you look amazing. If that alpha is your mate he is one lucky man."

"shh mom he is not my mate."

we stay in a comfortable silence while finishing cleaning while my dad is with the other men in the pack. Our alpha said only females are aloud in house when the visiting alpha is here. He didnt want any fights breaking out. Thats ok with me I don't really care.

10 minutes later*

Knock knock knock

"He is here!" my mom says excitedly and runs to the door. She opens it and a amazing scent travels into the room. It smells like the rain and the forest. It smells amazing. I wish I could smell it
all day. Then someone pushes the door open wider and baisicly pushes my mom out of the way. "Mine."

I'm met with a pair of green eyes. They are singled out on me. Wait did he say mine? what? Next thing I know I am being picked up and someone is sniffing my neck. "Mate," the person in my neck mumbles. What. No. This isnt happening. Not gunna happen sorry bucko. I give him a push and I think he takes the hint im not into this little hug happening. He pulls away and give me a confused look with the weirded out look on my face. "why are you not happy? I have finally found you mate," "Ha in your dreams" I respond. "Alla do not talk to him like that he is an aplha!" my mom anything but shouts at me.

This isnt happening. I dont want a mate. Especially not a ruthless alpha. This isnt happening. I cant take this. So I kick off my heels and book it as fast as I can with my wolf speed. My wolf thinks the moon goddess never makes a mistake choosing a mate so she trys to convince me not too but eventually gives in and helps me gtfo as fast as we can. Lady wolfs are faster then males so he won't be able to catch up.