Unravel

Y/n Pov~

I open my eyes and see nothing but sky, I look down and see the ground is reflecting the sky above, it's truly beautiful. I look to my left and see Kaneki in a chair and standing next to him is Rize, then I look to my right and see Touka standing next to me. 

Yamori took turns between me and Kaneki, chopping my fingers and toes off, over and over and over and over and over

Yamori took turns between me and Kaneki, chopping my fingers and toes off, over and over and over and over and over. He makes Kaneki count backward from 1000 in incriminates of 7 so he stays sane but he doesn't bother with me, he says it only works one time. Yamori then walks around Kaneki, "Know why you're here? Why you're so special?" he questions as he leans in behind him, "Your regenerative ability, it's incredible, Dr. Kanou put that ghoul's guts in you and presto, instant ghoul. With that one eye, and your relationship with the Glutton, you're a god damn collector's item" Yamori cackles as he cracks his finger. Yamori then pulls something out of a jar, and holds it next to Kaneki's ear, "The Chinese red-headed centipede, nasty little shit. I'm gonna let him run around in your ear for a while. You don't mind, do you?" Yamori mocks as he holds the creature next to his ear. 

"No please, I beg of you

"No please, I beg of you. Don't do it, please have mercy. Oh god hear me, don't PLEASE" Kaneki cries as he puts the wriggling centipede in Kaneki's ear. Kaneki starts cackling manically as it crawls in his ear, "OH BOY, KEEP UP, LOOK AT HIM GO! THAT'S THE WAY MAGGOT! DANCE! YOU WANT ME TO CUT OUT YOUR HEART AND EAT IT DON'T YOU?! YOU WANT IT TO BE ALL OVER DON'T YOU, BECAUSE THAT'S THE ONLY WAY OUT!" Yamori cackles insanely as he watches Kaneki jump around and freak the hell out from this new form of torture. "Please kill me, eat me alive cause I can't keep begging you" Kaneki pleads with the ghoul, "Kaneki stay with me buddy, don't let him win, I can't imagine what it's like but don't let it beat you" I try to reason with him but he isn't hearing me. Yamori then looks at me, "Oh you'll have your turn buddy, don't you worry." he smiles evilly at me. 

Time Skip~

I wake up to see two ghouls bound and gagged on the floor in front of us, "all the draw backs and detriment in this world stem from a lack of individual ability. The person who told me that was a real sack of crap, but that doesn't make his words any less true. It's an important lesson, you'll see soon enough. Now I've been thinking, and I realized I might have been going about this the wrong way with you. Ripping off your digits has been fun and all but what I really wanna rip apart is your mind. So, I devised a little game that should do the trick. Oh yea, a couple of love birds, let's play!" Yamori smiles as he cracks his finger. He lifts Kaneki's head and makes him look at them, "You're gonna pick which one I kill, him? Or her?" he laughs maniacally. C'mon choose, say you didn't think one of them was going to get you two out of, here did you? These weaklings are your knights in shining armor?" SNAP. "well? Pick one. Choose, keep me waiting and I'll kill both of them" Yamori growls, "No, I won't" Kaneki refuses, "HUH?" Yamori asks, "There's no way I'm doing that, you'll have to kill me first!" Kaneki yells. I try to yell at him but my mouth is gagged, "Fine, have it your way" he sighs as he lets Kaneki go and walks over to the two. He grabs the girl by the throat and lifts her into the air, "See it's easy, do you like my pick?!" Jason cackles as he chokes the girl. "C'mon she's dying here Kaneki, you can still save her!" he yells at him. The guy on the floor is wiggling around, trying to plead for his girlfriend's life and I'm trying to break my gag. I finally bite through it and tear it off of me, "Yamori stop it, don't do it!" I scream at him, "Sorry Y/n but this is Kaneki's choice, you and I will play later don't worry" Yamori yells at me. "Please Kaneki pick me!" the guy begs him as Kaneki freaks out. "Hurry she's gonna die! Damn it hurry! Kaneki I'm begging you!" the guy screams at Kaneki. CRACK the girls neck breaks, the guy lets out a heartbroken wail and bangs his head on the ground. "Huh, too late, she broke" Yamori sighs. The guy looks at Kaneki with nothing but rage as he bites his gag, Yamori lifts his head up, "Now, they both rot in hell" Jason says as he impales the man with his kagune. I look at Kaneki who appears to have just gone inside his own head, "You coward...." I shake my head in disappointment. "Uh oh, looks like big brother Y/n is mad" Yamori laughs as he walks over to me, he then squats in front of me, "So how am I gonna break you tough guy? The torture hurts but it appears you've been through this before so it'll only do so much. If you figure it out, lemme know, cause otherwise I'll just find more fun ways to break you" he shrugs as he leaves the room again.