"But, I'm not lying....!"

Xiao Zhan rubs his face in frustration. Every time Yibo left with Chu Tian, there must be a problem they create, He sits up on the bed and stroking Chu Tian's head.

"What game did you play, Guys?" asks Xiao Zhan.

"Chess!" cries Yibo, quickly but at the same time, Chu Tian also answering.

"Snake and ladder!"

Xiao Zhan glares at Yibo and takes a long sigh.

"You both, better behave! Because I will leave you two at home!" decides Xiao Zhan, get off of the bed.

"Where are you going, Shou Shou? It's Saturday, ma? Family time!": Yibo makes a protest.

Xiao Zhan doesn't answer. He walks to the bathroom to brush his teeth. Yibo turns to Chu Tian and pokes her shoulder to get the encouragement from her. Chu Tian looks at him and understands what he wants.

"Yes, Poppy! You have to stay with us and spend time!" cries Chu Tian, walks up to the bathroom and watching Xiao Zhan who brushing his teeth.

Xiao Zhan turns to her and stares at her.

"We'll meet at lunch! Pick me up later. I'll leave the car with you!" he says, glancing at Yibo.

"Where are you going?" asks Yibo.

"Clients. Need to show them the houses. Only two clients. it will very fast. So just pick me up. I'll be in Haidian. I'll take a taxi from here...!" says Xiao Zhan.

"Why don't you want me to drive you there?" asks Yibo.

"Xiao Zhan shakes his head. " I want you to look after A Tian in the house. If you are coming with me, you both will end up drop here and there instead of going home and rest.,,,!" replies Xiao Zhan, reasoning.

Yibo and Chu Tian puckered their lips. Xiao Zhan glances at them and shakes his head in astonishment.

Xiao Zhan puts his shoes on in the foyer. Chu Tian and Yibo standing and watching him. Xiao Zhan raises his head and saw the look of the two people he loves the most.

"What's with those looks?" he frowns. "it's not like I'm going to the war zone....!"

"Poppy...! You must keep your promise!" cries Chu Tian.

Xiao Zhan pouting. He squatting to caress her cheek.

"When did I break my promise?" asks Xiao Zhan.

"Many times," Yibo mutters.

Xiao Zhan looks up at his husband and scowls.

"When was it?' asks Xiao Zhan.

"It's uncountable..." replies Yibo.

"About what?' asks Xiao Zhan again.

"about you promised me to do mm mm in a night, but you end up sleep in Chu Tian's room and left me alone in our room...!" replies Yibo.

Xiao Zhan hisses and hits Yibo's calf.

"Ok. I'm going now. I think my taxi is arriving soon!" says Xiao Zhan. getting up and opens the door.

"Give me a call when you're done!" says Yibo.

Xiao Zhan smiles at him and gives him his thumb up. Then he enters the lift with another resident who going down, too.

"Daddy! Let's play snake and ladder again!" cries Chu Tian.

"Ay! No! I want to play the PlayStation!" declines Yibo.