Kanha at Kampilya

Start from the beginning

"Not only brave, I want a righteous, strong, brave, handsome and wisest husband." Draupadi smiled.

"I have called Vasudev and Balram to Kampilya as soon as possible. We need their help as well." Drupad smiled.

"Vasudev is coming?" Dhrishtadyumn and Draupadi asked in joy.

"Yes. And Shikhandi, don't forget to make sure if Mantri has sent the invitation to all the Royal families. I want people from all over the Aryavart to attend Draupadi's Swayamwar. " Drupad smiled.

"Come putri, let's see all your shringar and whether you like it on yourself." Her mother smiled as they proceeded to her room where everything was kept.

"Matashree, I love it soo much. This colour looks amazing and the ornaments. The ornaments are just breath-taking." Draupadi said touching each one of them as everyone smiled looking at her excitement.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"What else happened in Hastinapur, other than crowning of Bhrata Duryodhan?" Dhriti asked as she rested her head on Kanha's shoulder with his hands around her.

"You got two more Bhabhishrees as Bhrata Duryodhan and Dushasan got married. Dushala became the wife of Sindhu Naresh Jayadrath." Kanha said sprinkling water on Dhriti's face every now and then.

"I'll drench you." She warned as Kanha laughed, still repeating the same thing.

"Can't believe I have missed three weddings. Three chances to ask how am I looking today." Dhriti chuckled.

They spent the whole afternoon sitting by the lake, telling each other everything and plucking fruits from the unseen wild trees.

"No Kanha! That's not the way you do it ." Dhriti chuckled as Kanha mounted the pebbles one upon another.

"And done. Look I won." Kanha cheekily grinned at her as she threw the ball at him instead of the mounted pebbles.

"Priya...." He said mischievously warning as he started running behind her.

"You cannot catch me Kanha." She sung as she ran around the trees.

Kanha, after running a few rounds behind Dhriti understood he can't simply catch her. He smiled as he sat on the rock waiting for Dhriti to notice it.

"Kanha? Why are you sitting there? So I was running alone all this time?" Dhriti chuckled.

"Something hurted my foot." Kanha acted.

"What?" Dhriti said as she came running towards him and sat down taking Kanha's foot in her hands.

"Where?" She asked looking at him as Kanha smirked.

"Ahaaa, caught you." He laughed.

"Oh Priya, you're too innocent." Kanha pulled her cheeks as she giggled standing up.

"Priya, its getting late now. I need to leave." Kanha protectively held her shoulders.

"I know can't stop you Kanha and I won't. But promise me, we'll meet again." Dhriti sadly smiled.

"Yes Priya, we'll meet very soon. And then, we won't be separated again. But until than, promise me, you won't shed a single tear for me." Kanha's smiled faded looking at her small smile.

"I promise." She mumbled.

"But where do you have to go Kanha?" Dhriti asked.

"To Kampilya. Maharaj Drupad has called me and Dau toh help him for his daughter's Swayamwar." Kanha smiled.