Rushing

Wow guess what motherfucker lied about updating sooner!!~ Yeah sorry been awhile, also wtf 1k reads guys I-

.

.

.

.

.

Aizawa POV:

"Hey there, Eraserhead, was it?" Dome Shield stepped forward, holding out a greeting hand with a smile plastered on his face.

"Yeah, that's me. Nice to see you made it over here without any complications." I hesitantly shook Dome Shield's hand, quickly but firmly.

I looked over to the Wild Wild Pussycats, they were standing at the entrance smiling and welcoming some of the students that had already made it through the forest. I looked at the group who had already come back. Bakugou and Kirishima yelling and running through, Ashido, Sero, Tokoyami, Uraraka, Iida, Aoyama, Koda, Sato, Yaoyorozu, Hagakure, Mineta, Jiro, Shoji...missing four.

"Hey Mandalay, Pixie-Bob." I calmly walked over to them, noticing the small panic in a couple of the students as to where the other four were.

"Yesss, Eraserhead?" Pixie-Bob gave a small smile and both she and Mandalay turned to me.

"If you haven't noticed already, four of my students, Midoriya, Todoroki, Asui, and Kaminari are still out there. Is it possible you can locate them for me." I said, not in an asking sort of tone.

"Awe you are a softy, yeah we can, but we won't be able to get an exact location, without Ragdoll's quirk," Mandalay said with a soft expression of sadness.

(Honestly idk where tf we are in the timeline, let's just pretend season 4 doesn't exist and we're just gonna pretend this takes place after season 3 ep 25)

"Yeah that's fine, it's just abnormal for them to be out there this long, especially since it has been a while since everyone else arrived."

Mandalay nodded and sent out a telepathy signal out to everyone.

"Midoriya, Todoroki, Asui, and Kaminari. Please give us your location, if there is a problem Pixie-Bob will clear out a path for you. Again. Midoriya, Todoroki, Asui, and Kaminari..."

.

.

.

No POV:

"Hey, you hear that?" Denki whipped his head up, asking Midoriya.

Midoriya sighed with relief. "Its Mandalay." He, Kaminari, and Todoroki had stayed behind, while Asui went springing herself through the trees to get help. She would be getting there soon after Mandalay ended the call-out.

Midoriya stared down at Todoroki in a small state of panic, looking at the makeshift bandages with pieces of shirt. He cleared his throat and spoke out to Mandalay's call.

"We do not know of our exact location, but we are somewhere in the center east of the forest from where you all are," Izuku's voice was shakier than he thought. "Todoroki has a deep cut wound and is bleeding out badly, we've made improvisions to help stop it but we need help. If Asui is already there she might be able to help lead you back to AGH-!"

.

.

.

"Alright, we'll send out- ..hey, HEY...!" Mandalay furrowed her brows and stopped the call out. Aizawa looked slightly alarmed but quickly changed back to a poker face.

"Mandalay, what the hell is going on?" He glanced around, seeing some of the students begin to worry more as well since they all heard the call.

"I'm unsure, it went all fuzzy, which should be impossible, no one else should be interfering."

Suddenly the bushes of the entrance began to shake, violently, as if something was coming through extremely quickly.

"OI WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!" Bakugou suddenly sprung back spewing a large wave of explosions at what appeared to be nothing but air.

"MAN CALM DOWN!" Kirishima yelled after him, trying to block the explosions that were starting to get to close to the very edge of the forest.

"GUYS LOOK, LOOK!!" Hagakure yelled and pointed with her glove to the inside of the building behind them, where the lights were shining extremely brightly, so brightly that about half of them suddenly burst.

The recruits from America, Dome Sheild, and his crew of three, Fall High, Insectoid, and Chase were already on guard and spread out, Dome Sheild quickly prisoning the students in his large air domes for their safety.

The bushes parted, and Asui sprung out, surprising Aoyama and Koda.

"Mr. Aizawa!" She jumped high over to him with a panicked expression.

"Asui! Where are the others, do you have any idea what's going on?" Aizawa was already walking towards the forest readying his scarf to travel amongst the trees.

"I do, kero. There is a large storm approaching from what I saw up above the trees. It looks very unusual, Mr. Aizawa. As for the other, please and follow me, Todoroki is very injured, ribbit."

"Go ahead, I'll catch up." Asui nodded and hopped up into the trees, jumping to where the others were. 

"Mandalay, keep out a call, Pixie-Bob I want you to open the path as we go, and Tiger, make sure to help the American recruits protect the students. All of you also keep out for an 'abnormal storm' approaching, which could be the reason for the intense wind and possibly for the blackouts. Stay alert and I'll be back with the others in a few."

Aizawa whipped his scarf to throw himself into the trees as well, catching up to and following closely behind Asui.

.

.

.

"Dammit!" Kaminari sat back and furrowed his brows in anger. Midoriya was still recovering from the shock that Denki sent out, which is the reason the call got interfered with.

"It's alright Kaminari, it was just unexpected. Do you seriously have no clue why it happened?" Deku sat up, after making sure Shoto didn't gain too much damage or pain than his unconsciousness was already in.

"Yeah man, I seriously don't know. All of a sudden my quirk just kicked in overdrive out of know where and shocked you both. I think I screwed up Mandalay's call as well." Denki sighed and rubbed his forehead.

"Man what was that..."

Suddenly the both of them heard the rustle of trees, soon followed by the sound of them crashing. Midoriya stood up on guard, but relaxed as he saw Asui's tongue fling past them and the figures of she and Aizawa came to aid Todoroki and help Izuku and Denki get out of there.

Hey I was just procrastinating on work and made this, but I actually gotta go do it now soooo uh yeah here is this lil thing ig.