Caught

Uraraka POV: 

I was walking down a hall after what felt like an eternity of stairs. My number was 244. I walked down the aisle of doors, counting the numbers as I rolled my universe patterned suitcase along with me.  257...256...255.....open door? I cocked my head around the open doorway to find two people on one bed...kissing?! I swung my head back against the wall outside the room. Thank goodness they didn't see me. Maybe if I just quickly walk by maybe they won't notice. As I was power walking by the room I noticed that the boy being pinned had strangely familiar....green....hair. Deku?!  I stepped clear into view now, supprised that neither noticed her. I-is that T-Todoroki?! She didn't see the first males hair due to the angle she was at before...but now she had a clear view of what was going on. Her cheeks flushed a bright red while staring at the two men having at each other. 

I soon became so hot faced from watching that I decided to clear my throat to get their attiention

I soon became so hot faced from watching that I decided to clear my throat to get their attiention...and so they'd stop making out. Both teens whipped their head in my direction both almost as flustered as herself.

No One's POV: 

Todoroki had more of a pissed look on his face, making Uraraka flinch. But he wasn't mad at her, no if anything he was glad she had stumbled upon them than anyone else in 1-A. He was just annoyed with himself that he had forgotton to close the damn door. Midoriya was creating tiny high-pitched squeaking noises to show how embarrassed and how close he was to fainting. "U-ummm..." Uraraka started. "I j-just wanted to let w-whoever was in here know that the d-door was open and all." She lied. Todoroki nodded and peeled himself away from Midoriya. "Thank you and we will not let it happen again." (Hinting that there WILL be a next time~) He said as he slowly closed the door, just wanting to continue where he had left off. Midoriya just stayed silent, as if he could say something if he wanted to. "W-wait!" Uraraka exclaimed. Todoroki paused. "Aizawa Sensei said to meet up at the training area after...uh... settling in." She glanced between the two male teens, all of them knowing what she meant by 'settling in'.  Midoriya took that sentence as an opportunity to end the tension that he knew was there. "T-thanks Uraraka, we'll head over there now. You can go ahead and pack up yourself. We won't be... uh... a bother to you any longer ok?" Uraraka seemed taken aback. She hadn't meant for it to sound that way. "O-oh no! You're not a bother to me at all! I was just trying to go out of my way and help with the door thing and all..." Shoto and Izuku nodded. "We'll see you out there then Uraraka!" Midoriya smiled. "Ok! Bye Deku! Bye Todoroki-kun!" The anti-gravity girl said as she walked off with her suitcase in hand. Todoroki then sighed into his hand once she was gone. Midoriya seemed to read the peppermint boy's thoughts and said, "Well that was awkward." Todoroki then glanced at Midoriya with a look that said 'I want more'. That was enough to send a shiver down Izuku's spine. "W-we should probably just head out." Midoriya said while walking out the door red-faced leaving an unsatisfied Todoroki. 

UNSATISFIED BOY

UNSATISFIED BOY. 

Deku POV: 

I walked quickly down the hall to the stairs, feeling a little bad about leaving Todoroki but at the same time not wanting to have others questions why specifically he and I weren't there. Cause that could lead to others thinking that we're a couple or something which along the lines of that leading them to come check on us. But Uraraka already walked in on us and saw...saw... that. What if she tells everyone?! No, no she's too nice to do that. But what if she does! Oh gosh.... I don't think I could handle all the teasing. Not to mention an extra reason for Kacchan to bully me. Then he heard, "You really do speak a lot without notice. It's adorable really."

No One's POV: 

"WAH!" Midoriya yelled, jumping a little in the air making the peppermint boy smile and chuckle a bit. 

"S-sorry Todoroki-kun

"S-sorry Todoroki-kun." Midoriya said nervously. Todoroki gave the green haired boy a pat on the head and said, "Its not a problem, Izuku." and continued walking ahead. Midoriya stood there, dumbstruck. D-did he just call me...Izuku? He thought. He sighed knowing that this was going to be and interesting time in the dorms. He sighed and ran to catch up with his roommate.

Wow. I had such writers' block for this chapter. Sorry if it took awhile but its here now! Oh my... =^= I'm soo bad... Any who, sorry if this one's short again. I'll update soon!~ OwU~