001.

❝︎ thank you lady medusa ❞︎

▀︎▀︎▀︎▀︎▀︎▀︎▀︎▀︎▀︎▀︎▀︎▀︎▀︎▀︎▀︎▀︎▀︎▀︎▀︎▀︎▀︎▀︎▀︎▀︎▀︎▀︎▀︎▀︎▀︎▀︎▀︎▀︎

the teenage witch woke up in a cell-like room. the air was slightly humid, but a small breeze could be felt here and there. the room was dark, it was quite hard to see. (y/n) couldn't remember anything that happened before, and she didn't know why she was in this room.she tried to stand up, but her side was aching.

she gently clutched her side as she stood up. the witch heard mumbling behind her. she turned around to see a person with light pink hair curled up in a ball. they had on some type of black dress on.

she slowly backed away, thinking that they might hurt her. a rather large creature like thing popped out of the person's back. it was almost like the creature was a parasite, living inside of the person. the creature was black and white, and had sharp horns sticking out of it's skull.

the witch was amazed and scared at the sight of it.

the creature began pulling on the person's face. they began to yelp at the creatures actions. the (h/c) witch didn't know what was happening, nor what to do.

"would you stop mumbling, jeez. you're so annoying crona. i guess you don't want dinner again." the creature said while pulling on their face.

"no please, i'm already thin enough. i don't know how to handle it, either." the person who's name was crona said. (y/n) looked at the scene in horror, she'd never felt this bad for someone. the witch was trembling. she wanted to help them, but she just couldn't. she was too afraid of the creature.

the door to the room opened to find a woman with a snake like face. once the door had opened, the black and white creature had stopped tugging on crona's face.

'is the creature scared of her?' (y/n) though in her head.

the lady who walked into the had golden like blonde hair that was twisted in the front. she had on all black, just like crona. except her outfit was much different than crona's. it was like a dress with a hood.

"ah! i see you're finally awake, dear." she said sweetly, though the (e/c) witch didn't know whether to trust the woman or not.

the woman walked towards the witch. the teenager froze, she tried to focus on what the woman was trying to do. she didn't feel safe in the room. she wanted to run as far as she could go away from this room, but she just couldn't do it. she was so scared.

"i'm not going to hurt you." she said with a smirk.
the woman had an evil look in her eyes. the woman examined the witch, she had a look that showed that she was pleased.

once she was done, she was heading towards the door.

"w-wait!" the (e/c) witch yelled at the lady. the lady turned around looking sort of pissed off. the witch's lip was trembled, she hoped that the lady wasn't going to hurt her.

"w-who are— who are you?" she said softly. the woman had a mischievous grin on her face.

"you can just call me lady medusa."

▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎