Epilogue

OPERATION FUN : THE HEIST

It is said that the best memories are made in a hasty daze. Insure and reckless.
People sometimes can't distinguish this rush with one of the seven deadly sins : lust
As they're both treacherous and sour when you confide blindly into them but sweet and exciting if you just experience the right amount.

That's why you have to make memories with people you trust. Ones who can guide you through the rocky road,or simply ones who are willing to be your ride or die : they're sure to join you in your ill-advised adventures so you could either have fun together or suffer the consequences together. Little does the outcome matter as long as you stick together .

And Paris France is a PERFECT place to test out this theory. Since the infamous eleven are conveniently attending a well awaited weeding, as it brings two filthy rich politicians together, who decided to go all out and have a wedding in a different continent(+covinient palcae to make good impressions and allies OR enemies) , And the said group is determined to make use of this blessed gathering. Relishing in what the open buffet has to offer.

Of course that's just a cover story. Because these high schoolers aren't allowed to commit what they so thoughtfully have planned:

France has been the wine capital of the world for many centuries now. The French were taught the art of making wine by the Romans. And the fated companions were taught mischief by jennie kim.

It's no surprise that every individual's dominent aspect would rubb off on your associates, more likely if they all practically grew up together, and so it happens they were particularly inspired by jennie's ability to master mind a heist or any troublesome idea for that matter.

And they planned to fully benefit from this rare advantage today. they have set their mind to steal the finest wine this residence could offer, which is a lot.

Minor problem though : through the years the latter's guardians have come to know of their tendencies:such as deceiving body guards to come and go as they wish / bluffing their way into scandalous parties, it even came once to facading a whole series of events just to skip family dinners. Now what has caught their parents attention isn't the missbehaving or sneaking or lying because, well they were tennagers, and teenagers tend to do that. But the well thought of startgies behind these 'little' stunts.

And every time something not so gullible happens, they find out that jennie was behind the whole operation being the little brainstormer that she is.

However it wasn't like jennie AND her minnions / pinky and brain / chandler and joey...
What truly astonished them is the team work. Where is, if one of them asked for a stupid favor :forging school paper for example, everyone would drop everything, and they will execute their part with such passion.

So to avoid such odd occurrences in such fatal places. Their parents had to not only separate them but also keep an eye on them.

So to get a drink for these underage naughty high schoolers was going to require an extra effort.also not to mention the fact that they are absolutely forbidden from drinking any alcoholic beverages.

Deepening their unfortunate agony. The elite wine wasn't served to the guests but safely placed in the groom and bride's room. Talk about the privilege of getting married pffft.

But luckily jennie has thought about the several likelihood to where the alcohol could be stored. Which was either in the wine cellar, the overly fancy open bar, the guest's tables and finally the honoured couple's room.

She now just needs to buy her squad more time and run a slight change of plans . But it isn't as simple as it sounds.

All in the effort to avoid mortification in front of two hundred of the richest and most influential member of korea's Upper class. Their beloved parents were very serious about making sure every kid is at least 6 feet apart, meaning every teenager is at a different table far faraway from the other's. Only in the exception of an emergency toilet visit, even than they have to really demonstrate and explain their immense need to go,so really the chances of slipping out off the table were little to none existent.