"Stop teasing me" I moan, gripping his waist in my hands and bucking my hips up to meet his.

"Say my name," he says, sternly this time taking my wrists and pinning my hands above my head.

The pressure is too much. I need him to move or I will go crazy.

"Harry, please move" I sigh, earning a big smile from him, followed by a throaty growl when he finally thrust all the way in, stretching my walls as I adjust to his size.

"Elle" he moans, circling his hips and pecking my lips "Fuck... You're so tight"

He pulls almost all the way out, only to roughly thrust into me again.

My nails scratch is back as I try to follow his rhythm, thrusting my hips up against his.

"Elle" Harry breathe out again, cupping my breast in his large hand "Elle... Wake up"

Wait... What?

I jolt awake, snapping my eyes open just to find Harry on his knees on my bed, looking at me amused.

"Good morning... Slept well?" he asks, and I nod, not trusting my voice.

I'm on fire, my skin is covered in a sweat, my cheeks burning and there's an ache in between my legs that I shouldn't be feeling.

What the actual fuck. I can't believe what I was dreaming... And what if he heard me speak in my sleep? But most important... Why was I having a dirty dream about Harry?

I feel dirty, even if it was just a dream, I feel awful.

I close my eyes for a moment, but when the images of the dream are stuck under my eyelashes I snap them open... It felt so real.

Clearing my throat I take a deep breath, trying to erase the feeling of him on top of me.

"What time is it? What are you doing here?" I ask, standing on my elbows and looking around the room.

Jesus Christ.

He seats with his legs criss-crossed giving me a grin, "7 am. Ben should be here soon. I thought we can work out together, do some boxing... You know to let out some steam"

By the look in his eyes I know he heard something, I just hope it wasn't me moaning his name.

It's been ages since the last time I had a dream like that. Why now?

I swallow, running a hand between my knotted hair and fall again on the pillows under me... Maybe some boxing will really help me.

"Of course, let me take a shower and change first"

He breathes out a laugh, standing up "Why shower now if you're going to be all sweaty after the workout?" he asks, and I know he is right, but I really need the cold water to calm me down.

"Because... Now, get out of my room" I quickly say, pointing my hand to the door.

"Your so strange" He chuckles "Be quick, I'll be waiting in the gym... And coffee is ready"

I sit on the bed again, yawning and give him a short nod.

"Oh, Elle?" he asks, stepping out of the room as I look up at him "Were you dreaming about Johnny Deep again?" he asks, and I blush, praying for the floor to open up and swallow me.

"Uhm... Ye-yeah" I stutter, my cheeks flushing again and he laughs.

"Lucky lad" I hear him mutter under his breath as he closes the door behind him.