27: BBMAs

Important: So this past month was chaotic, I had English SOL testing and was in the process of moving. But I am currently on Spring Break so I WILL get the last chapter out by the end of the week.

A/N First off I just want to say that Bakugo already asked Inko and was allowed to ask Izuku.

Third POV

As Bakugo made his way back to the dorms he thought about how he just got permission to date Izuku. Not only that but he got permission to date one of the most famous idols in the world. Lost in thought, Bakugo made his way into the dorms, not even taking to notice the rowdy Bakusquad come up and interrogate him.

"Bakubro your back! Where'd you run off to?" Kirishima and Mina exclaimed. "I hope you didn't do anything illegal without us!" Denki cried out setting off sparks of lightning in his excitement.

But Bakugo just kept walking, caught up in his own mind, too preoccupied with his thoughts to even care what the 3 idiots were saying. "I don't think he's paying attention to you guys," Sero said, "It doesn't even look like he knows you're there." The 3 rowdy teenagers stopped their interrogation of the blonde and looked at each other in confusion. Bakugo paid their curiosity no mind however and made his way back to his room. Sitting on his bed he finally snapped out of his trance. "I have to make a plan," he said determinedly. "It has to be special because Izuku is special and he has to know he means the world to me.

The blonde gave a piece of paper and wrote at the top, "PLAN TO ASK DEKU." then he started to list how and where to ask Izuku to be his boyfriend: At the park where they played as kids; At the movies; At a concert; At the ice skating rink; At a special dinner. Bakugo was at a stand-still. He had no clue what he was doing and none of these options sounds super exciting or special to him.

All of a sudden there was a knock at his door and he could hear Kirishima asking if he could come in. "In a fucking minute Shitty Hair!" Bakugo screamed, quickly trying to hide his paper (A/N It was like one of those poster size sheets so it is big). He held it for a second before just stuffing it under his bed when Kirishima walked in. "What the hell Shitty Hair! What do you fucking want!?"

"Umm, I just want to ask what was bothering you because you seemed super lost in thought and spaced out when you got back to the dorms," Kirishima asked. Bakugo huffed out of annoyance, "None of you business Shitty hair." Kirishima nodded and was about to turn and leave before he noticed and folded paper under the bed. That got Kirishima curious because Bakugo, as long as he had known him, was always a neat freak. "Bakubro, what's that?" he asked, pointing to the paper under the bed. Bakugo, realizing that his paper was sticking out from under his bed, felt his whole face burst into a furious blush. "It-It's no-nothing Shitty hair. Just something I'm working on."

Kirishima tilted his head like a curious puppy before smiling and going up to Bakugo. "I can help if you want! I'm bored and don't have anything to do." Bakugo sat there for a second. Out of habit, he was about to just yell out of habit and pummel Kirishima out of his room; until he actually thought about his situation. Kirishima did have an easier time planning events and he had to know more about this dating stuff than he did since he has been dating Mina for the past month. "I need help planning a proposal" Bakugo mumbled. "I'm sorry could you repeat that? I didn't quite hear you." "I SAID I NEED YOUR HELP PLANNING A PROPOSAL"

"EHHHH?!?"

-----------

Midoriya POV

When Hyung and I returned from lunch we found everyone in the living room conversing with one another. "We're baaaccckk!" I yelled, entering the room after discarding my shoes at the door. "Hey Izu how was lunch?" Daisuke asked. "It was super fun and tasty. I got Katsudon and Hiroshi got Japchae. Then we went next door and got ice cream!" Hiroshi hyung came up behind me and held up a bag, "We got your favorite flavors too." At that everyone jumped up and thanked us before taking their cups. "I do have a question though" Kenta hyung spoke up after taking a bite of his vanilla (A/N Remember it's in cups, not cones), "Who paid?"