23: Return

January is finally over! Which means my midterms are also over. I will try to get the next chapter out today or tomorrow as an apology for being absent for the past month.

Third POV

The rest of the tour was a blur for both Izuku and Bakugo. Neither had talked to the other about what happened. Anytime it was possible, Bakugo had avoided talking to or being around Izuku. Everyone noticed the tension between the two childhood friends. The Bakusquad were scared to ask Bakugo about it because he was always in a bad mood and you could never tell the reaction you'd get from an upset Bakugo.

The group members were worried about Izuku. After the hospital, Izuku seemed to move on autopilot. They picked him up after being cleared to leave but he didn't smile his normal smile. His face was blank and he walked quickly. He looked to be in shock but the members did know why. After a few days, Izuku seemed to be back to normal. He goofed around and made trouble with Hiroshi and Daisuke, but when he was around Bakugo he was nervous and looked to always be in a panic.

Overall, the rest of the tour went very well for BTS. the group had a lot of fun visiting new places and trying all types of new things. The concerts were very fun and had all gone one with no problems. The group was very sad when it was time to return home. On the bright side, they were excited to tell their families about their adventure. The maknae line was not happy w/ having to go back because they all liked school.

Bakugo POV

I don't know what to do. We were in some Australian airport getting all situated to start boarding our flight back home. I didn't want to go back home on bad terms with Izuku though. We hadn't talked much since I had kissed him, but that's probably my fault since I've been avoiding him. I ended middle school on horrible terms with Izuku which resulted in 2 years of torture where I wasn't with him. I'm scared if I went back now, once more on unfavorable and awkward terms with him, I might lose him again.

That couldn't fucking happen again. I would rather be in an unrequited love with him and stay friends rather than lose him again. The last few weeks have been hell. I could see Izuku and talk to Izuku, but the tensions were deafening. I just have to get a moment with him privately before we board in an hour.

Izuku POV

I was sitting with Hiroshi hyung on one of the couches as we waited to be told to board. We had an hour before we were supposed to leave so we will probably be only waiting another 20-30 minutes. I playing Mario Cart with him on his switch when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned and saw Kaachan behind me. I turned back and asked hyung to pause the game. I turned back to Kaachan, "Hey Kaachan. What's up?" "Can we talk in private for a minute?" I looked at him confused until realization crossed my mind. He probably wanted to talk about the kiss.

In all honestly, I was super happy about the kiss. I mean I've loved him for a long time and when he kissed me I was so surprised and happy that it sent me into shock. Although I think me, not reacting gave Kaachan the wrong impression by what he said right before he left the room. "Umm sure Kaachan," I said standing from my seat on the couch, "But it can't be for too long since we have to board soon." He nodded and waved for me to follow him. We walked down the hallway and entered an unoccupied room. After I walked in Kaachan closed the door and faced me. He looked sort of awkwardly, shifting from one foot to the other, looking deep in thought, probably on what he wanted to say.

Third POV

As Bakugo found his voice so had Izuku. "Izuku/Kaachan" Both looked at each other wide-eyed before looking down with blushes. "Listen Izuku. I wanted to talk in private about what happened in the Hospital. That shouldn't have happened. I super sorry if I messed up our friendship but just know that we don't have to be anything other than friends. In fact, I definitely want to be only friends. I want to go back to how it was before th-the ki-kiss." "Kaachan. It-" "No listen Izuku, you don't want to be with me." Bakugo looked down with small tears in his eyes, but he wouldn't let them drop.

"You're a famous singer that goes around the world seeing your adoring fans and helping those who need help seeking out help. Im just as my classmates put it, a loud-mouth, cursing, angry pomeranian, whatever the hell that means. But what I do know is that if our relationship were to escalate is something more than friendship it would only cause problems. I have angry management issues and have past experience in your torment; which could cause you and me to end up in a very toxic relationship. Also, one major thing that I learned on this tour is that your image is a very important part of this job. We already experienced what happened with the rumor, but for it to suddenly become true... I - I couldn't do that to you. I couldn't put that much pressure on you. So... as much as I do love you I think it best if we stayed friends... only friends. It- It's for the best." Bakugo choked on his last sentence.

Throughout the whole speech, Izuku had felt tears building up in his eyes. He wasn't as strong as Bakugo though and they were soon falling down his cheeks. He could understand where Bakugos thoughts and fears were coming from but it didn't mean he didn't like it. "Kaachan, I'll always be your friend. No matter what. And if you want to stay friends for our whole lives then we will." Izuku said smiling. "Also, it's not like I didn't like the kiss." Bakugos head shot up in shock. "Y-you. Really!" He crushed Izuku in a tight hug and stayed there for what felt like 5 minutes.

Izuku patted Kaachans head and their embrace ended. "I should get going back to the waiting area. I'm sure my managers are wondering where I am. You stay here for a second and calm down." Izuku says heading to the door. "Just don't stay too long. I wouldn't want to leave my best friend and the future #1 hero in an Australian airport." He said laughing. Bakugo chuckled with him. "I'll be out in a second." Izuku nodded and left the room. As the door closed, Bakugo sighed to himself. "Well, that went well at least I know he wasn't disgusted."

Time skip

The plane landed in the hanger around 4 in the morning. Everyone unloaded and collected their things. There were multiple cars waiting for the passengers along with a car with a sleeping Present Mic. Mina and Kirishima ran up to the car and tapped on the window, startling Mic awake. He got out of the car and Mina asked what he was doing here. "Aizawa was gonna come to pick you up but got caught up last minute during his patrol. So now I'm here YEEEAAAHH" Everyone had to cover their ears from the scream and when he finished everyone glared at him since it was too early to be screaming. "Sorry" Mic said chuckling.

The UA students loaded their bags into the back of the van while Mic started the engine to heat up the car since it was still cold out. As they finished loading they noticed the 7 members and their manager come up to them. "Thank you for your hard work for the past 3 months," they said in unison while bowing. The UA students looked in shock until Iida spoke up, "It was no problem. This was a good experience for the 6 of us and we will use this trip as a great learning moment." He said as Mina and Sero had to back away to avoid the chopping hands of the engine student. "Yeah it was super fun to hang out and watch your concerts," Mina and Kirishima said. "I have to admit. I had no idea the work you 7 and your crew put in for these things." Todoroki commented. "If you ever need extra bodyguards again just give us a call!" Sero exclaimed. "Tch I wasn't too bad" Bakugo huff.

The UA students said their goodbyes and got hugs and quick autographs from the members before they loaded into the van and Mic drove them back to the dorms. "I'd say this tour was a great success." Ryo clapped. "Yes, now let's go home. Im tired." Kenta grumbled, making his way to one of the cars. "Your always tired Hyung," Daisuke said following him.

1495 words

Only 5 more chapters!