10: Invitation

Time skip 1 week

3rd POV
1-A Dorms

Bakugo was in the living room on his phone while Kirishima, Sero, Minna, and Kaminari were playing video games. Uraraka and Tsuyu were in the kitchen helping Satou make a cake. Iida, Yaoyorozu, and Todoroki were at the dining room table studying and the rest of class 1-A were either in their rooms sleeping or hanging out together.

Kirishima and Mina had just had a Mario cart race and Mina started to scream at Kirishima as he staled her (I don't really know how to play) right as she was about to cross the finish line only for him to pass her and claim first place. "SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU LOUD EXTRAS" Bakugo screamed trying to control his explosions in his hands so he wouldn't blow up his phone again. As Bakugo was about to get up to go chase and berate the two screaming airheads he heard his phone ding with a new message. He looked at the screen to see a new text message from 'Izu💚'. He stopped his previous goal to open the message:

Izu💚:

'Hey, Kaachan! Want to meet up for lunch? My schedule is open and my managers allowed as long as I bring two of my bodyguards and stay under the radar. If you don't want to that's fine but if you do I'll pick you up in 10 min.'

Bakugo looked at his phone before responding with a quick 'sure' with a tiny blush on his cheeks. He realized he should probably change into something more comfortable that his gym outfit and proceeded upstairs, forgetting that he was about to chase the two idiots around the dorms for the 10th time in a week. Everyone who's attention had been caught by the loud yelling beforehand watched in shock as Bakugo just looked up from his phone only to turn around, exit the living room, and make his way to his dorm.

"Well, that was terrifying. I don't whether to be relieved or fear for my life." Mina stated when the blond pomeranian was out of view. "I know right he never lets anyone off the hook after annoying him," Kirishima stated with a look of shock and fear on his face.

"You should probably hide." Todoroki said bluntly before looking over at where the blonde had disappeared and stated, "sooner rather than later."

About 7 minutes passed before Bakugo came back downstairs in somewhat casual clothing.

He went, noticed by everyone (Kiri and Mina didn't go hide), to the wall hanging cubby that held everyone's keys, and personal belongings inside

He went, noticed by everyone (Kiri and Mina didn't go hide), to the wall hanging cubby that held everyone's keys, and personal belongings inside. Snatching his dorm key and wallet and stuffing them in his pocket he turned and saw everyone looking at him. "Where are you going?" Iida questioned. "What does it concern you four-eyes?!" the blonde responded roughly. "Well you need to let me, the class president, know so that I can inform the teachers that a student is leaving the dorms," Iida stated with a matter of fact tone while pushing his glasses up. Bakugo tsked before roughly responding. "I'm going out to lunch and my ride will be here any minute."

"Ohhhhhh does Mr. Explody have a date. I wonder who the girl that got threw that loud and hard exterior is." Mina teasingly stated. "SHUT UP RACOON EYES! (I looked it up) IT'S NOT A DATE IM GOING OUT WITH A CHILDHOOD FRIEND" Bakugo's phone went off, "Great he's here." All of a sudden a tongue wrapped around his phone and took it out of his grasp. "WHAT THE FUCK!" "I'm curious too, Kero" the other crowded around Tsuyu as they looked at the ID. "Who's Izu?" Uraraka questioned with her face scrunched up in confusion.

"NEVER TRY TAKING MY PHONE AGAIN OR I'LL KILL YOU. AND WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK IZU IS" Bakugo screamed crackles emitting off his hands. "Izuku Midoriya. Or better known as the cinnamon bun of BTS." everyone turns to the monotone voice of Todoroki who was the only one who didn't get up to look at the phone.

"Tsk. How'd you know Icy-Hot?" Bakugo asked intrigued. "In the groups' vlogs, the other members always refer to him as Izu as a nickname. It's a common nickname for him, also you told the class that Midoriya-sama was a childhood friend." "Well, your right. Now if you would let me go I've left Izu waiting for 5 minutes already." All of a sudden it clicked in the others heads. There was a cacophony of noise with the others wanting explanations. Ignoring the noise and questions Bakugo just turned around and stomped out the door. He saw the car and as he got closer the back window rolled down to reveal the green messy hair poof from out under neath a black beanie and emerald eyes of Izuku.

"OH MY GOD, IT REALLY IS HIM. TODOROKI WAS RIGHT!" was screamed behind Bakugo. Bakugo turned to see the class outside the dorms. He quickly turned back only to start rushing to the car. While Izuku opened the door and ushered him inside. The door closed, window rolled up, as Bakugo panted. "Well, I guess I can't let you off the hook for making me wait 5 minutes." Izu chuckled. "Shut up nerd. Those extras are crazy about you." "Ehh I'm used to it." Bakugo looked at Izuku with a look of shock and then understanding when he remembers the fan who ripped the hat off the idols head a week ago. "Tsk I don't how you deal with all that attention. Anyway, where are we going to eat since you always draw a crowd" "You'll see" Izuku responded mysteriously.

 Anyway, where are we going to eat since you always draw a crowd" "You'll see" Izuku responded mysteriously

Izuku's outfit
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
991 words