13: Principle and Manager

Start from the beginning

"What are you going to do about this rumor Bakubro? It spread all over like wildfire." Shitty Hair asks. "WHY THE FUCK DO YOU EVEN CARE SHITTY HAIR" before he can speak though, IcyHot speaks up, "He's worried Bakugo because this could affect your hero career and could either cause you or Midoriya-sama trouble," he says in his usual monotone voice. "YOU THINK I DON'T FUCKING KNOW THAT. I'M MORE WORRIED ABOUT IZUKU THAN I AM OF MY OWN CAREER. I ALREADY HURT HIM ONCE. I CAN REBUILD MY CAREER BUT IF THIS DESTROYS HIS CAREER THEN HE'LL HAVE NOTHING ELSE." I scream. God now my eyes are starting to water now. "Bakugo-" Pink Cheeks says softly in concern. "UGH LEAVE ME ALONE YOU FUCKING EXTRAS" I started walking toward my room before the front door opened.

I turned toward the door and saw Mr.Aizawa walking in with Principal Nezu on his shoulder. "Bakugo Katsuki, will you come with us for a quick discussion in my office?" Nezu asked me. "Yes sir," I respond already knowing what he wants to discuss.

Third POV

Bakugo follows his insomniac homeroom teacher and genius principal out of the dorm and back to the school and into the office of the mouse-dog principal. As Bakugo enters after the two adults he notices two extra chairs in the room. Aizawa drops Nezu off at his desk before leaving quickly. "You may sit down Bakugo this meeting will not start without our guests. They will arrive shortly. Bakugo takes a seat and in his own right mind decides to only slump in his seat instead of his usual prop up his feet on the side of the chair. As Bakugo sits waiting his mind starts to stray to Izuku and the rumor. 'Damn I hope the nerd doesn't freak out too much to this. Though I do wish it wasn't just a rumor. But Izuku wouldn't like me like that. The only good thing about making him give up on being a hero was keeping him safe and giving him the chance to be an idol and take his musical talent to another level. God, now I could've just ruined the final good thing in that nerd's life.'

Bakugo regains focus as the office door opens. When the door opens fully Mr.Senjin enters followed by a hooded and masked Izuku and a bodyguard who took his place at the door after closing it. Right away Izuku notices Bakugo and immediately looks down. "Ahh, Mr.Senjin thank you for joining us today. You as well Mr.Midoriya." Nezu greets. Manager and idol both respectfully bow in greeting. "Thank you Principal Nezu for your time. I believe those currently present are aware of our topic of discussion." Mr.Senjin states looking at Nezu, Bakugo, and finally Izuku. "Of course" Nezu responds.

After Mr.Senjin and Izuku take their seats the meeting begins. "So going over the problem," Nezu starts. "This is Izuku's first time being part of a dating rumor and it doesn't help that it is involving a person outside of the idol business. While it isn't a problem to his sexuality, since he announced he was gay (IRL Jungkook has not announced that he is gay so this is a personal change that I have made.) and the majority of BTS fans are in large support of the LGBTQ+ Community, it could cause a problem with his safety along with the safety of your student." Mr.Senjin informs along with giving a slight pointed nod to Bakugo with his last comment. "Of course." Nezu responds, "This is a situation that could evolve out of nothing but to have all the facts I must ask; Bakugo, Midoriya was this only a lunch outing, or was it something else?" "Of- Of course it was only a lunch outing. I-I haven't seen Kaachan in so long and I watched to catch up on lost time. I'm very sorry for causing such a mess. I had thought all of our plans were set and prepared. I should have confirmed before leaving the library that our driver had shown up." Izuku says with a raised tone and on the brink of tears. He immediately bows in apology.

"It's not your fault Izuku. I should have taken more care of hiding my appearance. I hadn't realized the kind of life you had. I should have expected someone around us would be paparazzi." Bakugo speaks up while sitting up in his seat. Izuku stands out of his bow and looks at Bakugo with grateful eyes. "Well, this situation must be dealt with quickly to avoid further problems," Nezu says with paws together before him. "You are absolutely correct Nezu. For now, I will inform the press that the rumor is false and that further information will be provided at a later date. This is due to the fact that we must discuss the situation with the rest of the members along with the Bakugo and Izuku's parent/parents." Mr.Senjin includes. "Yes, that does seem like the best course of action to be taken. I will be in contact and Thank you two for your time." Nezu finishes as he stands from his desk.