15. Her Last Wish

Start from the beginning

"No, You know nothing so, please stay out of it.", Raj shouted angrily.

"What you think? Ajay will be happy after seeing his best friend behaving like this!", I said.

Raj became shocked after listening to me.

"How you know about Ajay?", He asked while gritting his teeth angrily.

"Raj please calm down and listen to me once.", I begged him.

"Riya told you right? Because she is the only one who knows about it.", He said thoughtfully.

"Yes, she told me everything she told me how you still blame yourself for Ajay's death and that's the reason you didn't want to get married.", I confirmed.

Raj have tears in his eyes I can see how much he miss Ajay and blame himself for his death.

"Raj please look at me. You have to move on someday you can't stay like this for ever think about your parents you can't punish them. They want their son to be happy like you use to be once.", I tried to convince him.

A lone tear escaped from his eyes after listening to me. To console him I kept my hand on his shoulder.

"Whatever happened with Ajay and Reena it was not your fault and I know wherever they are now they won't be happy after seeing you living your life like this. Somewhere they are also in pain.", I said.

Raj wiped out his tears and looked at me questioningly. I nodded my head in approval. After my response he again put his head down.

"I miss them.", Raj said sadly.

'I also miss my best friend', I said to myself.

"I know and for them you have to move on whatever happened with them it was their destiny and you know what's the best thing? Wherever they both would be now they are with eachother.", I tried to cheer up his mood.

"You know they were so happy with eachother. Sometimes I feel jealous with Ajay, he had such a perfect life. A loving wife and soon he was going to be a father.", Raj said sadly.

I didn't want to interrupt him so, for support I kept my palm on his hand and squeezed it lightly.

"You know? Reena was very cool sister in law when she was alive she wants me to get married soon because she felt bored between me and Ajay so, she wanted a companion for herself. she had also find a girl for me.", Said Raj while remembering Reena.

I raised my eyebrows questioningly. A girl? Is that girl is me? Like she had told me about Raj might be she had also told him about me!

"A girl?", I enquired.

"Yes, a girl her name is Una. She is her best friend.", Said Raj.

Reena use to call me Una and I use to call her Ena. 'I miss you Ena.'

"What else she use to say about Una?", I asked curiously.

"Nothing she just wanted me to be with her and get married soon. She even tried many times to arrange a meeting between me and Una but neither I nor her friend ever agreed for that meeting.", Said Raj sadly.

I felt sad. I wish I had agreed to her. whatever now it's in past and I can't change it but I will try to rectify my mistake. It was her last wish, she wanted me to get married to Raj. I will try to fulfill her last wish.

"I have an idea.", Raj said excitedly.

"What's that?", I asked him confusedly.

"Let's find Una. She wanted me to get married to her it was Reena's last wish and if I try to fulfill it then she might feel happy?", Raj said doubtfully.

I smiled in success. Finally I convinced him to move on and now he wanted to find Una which means he wants to find me.

"Okay! I will help you but how will you find her?", I asked him.

I know I can tell him directly that I am Una but what if he won't believe me? then what will I do? So, I thought to play accordingly.

"Come with me.", Said Raj

He hold my hand and pulled me towards the exit of the park. We went towards his car. He opened the passenger side gate and instructed me to get it. I obey him and hopped inside the car. He sat down on the drivers seat and started driving.

"Where are we going?", I asked him curiously.

"Ajay and Reena house.", He answered me.

"Why?", I enquired instantly.

"I think there I can find some clue about Una like where she live or may be I can find some of her photographs.", He answered me.

I nodded my head understandingly. I don't know how Raj will react? after knowing that I am Una.

After few minutes of driving Raj stopped the car. He excitedly get out of the car and went towards the house. I also did the same and followed him.
_______________________________________

✴️What's your opinion about the entire chapter?

✴️How Raj will find out that Karuna is Una?
_______________________________________

Don't forget to:-

❇️Vote

❇️Comment

❇️Share

(Your opinion means a lot to me)

_______________________________________