Chapter 3

Pic of Carl :D -- Kevin Zegers

[]

As it turns out, I was right. I was getting sick, and I did, for a whole week too. My nose was stuffy, I coughed almost every minute, and sometimes I even threw up. Not to mention the pounding head ache I had. Staying home from school would have been awesome if I wasn't sick, and wouldn't have so much homework to make up. School sucked.

It was Monday today and Hayley and Carl avoided me like the plague, but unsurprisingly Jeremy visited almost every day.

I was stuffing my face with ice cream when the bell rang. I slowly got up from the couch and hobbled towards the door, annoyed. I never got why Jeremy didn't just walk in. The doorbell rang again and I rolled my eyes, flinging the door open.

Instead of Jeremy standing there, Carl stood there with a girl around his arm. I didn't look at the girl, but at Carl.

"Where's Jeremy?" I asked, putting my hands on my hips.

"Chill, he's getting you some stuff from the car." He walked inside tugging the girl with him. I waited as Jeremy ran up the steps and onto the porch.

"Why did you bring Carl and one of his conquests?" I hissed, glaring at the brown haired boy.

"She's not a conquest, she's the new girl, and actually your next door neighbor. Don't be so bitchy." Jeremy replied as he walked inside. I quickly shut the door and followed him, brushing off his bitch comment. "So I suppose you want to watch Supernatural." He said to me as I plopped down next to him on the couch. Carl and the new girl were nowhere to be seen, so I assumed they were in the kitchen or something getting snacks.

"You know me too well, Jer." I said as I opened Netflix. "So this new girl. What's the big deal about her? I've never even seen her before, and I ended up drawing her in study hall."

"Well, she's gorgeous for one. Carl and I are a little disappointed she's not our mate. And drawing her when you've never seen her? I don't know, but you've done it before. Remember handsy Hank? You drew him before he made a move on you and you had never seen him before. Don't worry about it, I'm sure it's not a big deal. So are we going to listen to you shout Destiel randomly or not?" He assured me, grabbing a blanket from the closet and sitting next to me.

"Yeah, we are." I said clicking on my favorite show. "Oh and Jer?"

"Yeah?"

"Thanks."

[]

By now Carl and the new girl(I still didn't know her name)were on the floor, watching with us. The girl hid behind her hair so I couldn't really see her face but, it was blonde, with black in it. She was wearing black ripped skinny jeans, black vans, and a sweatshirt. The sweatshirt was striped with red, black, white, and it was cat themed with little red ears on the hood.

"I'm going to go get some coffee." I announced pausing Supernatural, standing up, and slowly making my way to the kitchen. I had stopped throwing up about 2 days before so I assumed I was good to drink it.

I grabbed a mug from the cupboard, filled half of it with coffee, and put it in the microwave. After I set the time cook to a minute I got out some milk and sugar.

After pouring some milk into the other half of the mug and dumping 4 teaspoons of sugar into it, I started for the living room,

Only to have the kitchen door hit me in the face.

My coffee went flying onto the person who opened the door and I sat on the ground, holding my head. That did not help my head ache at all.

"Oh gods! Why do I keep hitting you with doors? I am so so sorry!" The new girl apologized.

"Yeah, let's not make this a habit please." I growled and stood up. "Do you hit everyone one with doors or just me?"

"I'm so sorry! Gods. Sorry. It's only you so far..." The girl muttered. I looked at her but she had her head down.

"It's fine," I looked around at the broken pieces of glass that surrounded the floor.

"Hey maybe you should..." I started, but all thoughts were cut off as our eyes met.

Mate, my wolf growled.

I could have stayed like that, staring into her beautiful eyes forever. Her skin looked so soft, her hair was long, and her eyes were the most beautiful color of blue I had ever seen. But unfortunately things didn't last forever.

"What the hell happened here?"

A/N

Ah so they met, finally!

So I'm not sure what Vivian's mate's name should be...

Like I just can't think of one.

Maybe some of you could comment some names an give me an idea of what you like and I'll choose the one I like most!

I'm also setting a goal for 3 votes at least, and 100 reads :D

Also please support me, the author, by voting! I'm going to be dedicating chapters to the people who have been voting for me because they're just awesome!