DR Part 4- Family

FAMILY

father:

full name: Hwang-Jae

nickname: jae

age: 47

appearance: a normal Korean man, handsome, black hair and brown eyes.

height: 5'9

how they think of you: i'm outgoing and a bit moody at times, can be loving and takes care of everything that needs to be done.

status (deceased or alive): alive

other: has a big business and is very successful.

mother: 

full name: Kyun-Mi

nickname: mi

age: 43

appearance: normal Korean women, pretty features with light brown hair and brown eyes.

height: 5'5

how they think of you: can be annoying sometimes, but listens to parents. Always goes for her dreams and never stops giving up, is very talented and caring.

status (deceased or alive): Alive

other: is a actress and is very successful.

sibling 1:

full name: Hwang Hyun-Jin

nickname: Jinnie

gender: male

age: 20

appearance:

height: 5'10

height: 5'10

how they think of you: silly and annoying and looks up to me and lazy.

status (deceased or alive): Alive

other: in the kpop group straykids

sibling 2:

full name: Hwang Jaehyun

nickname:  HJ

gender: male

age: 18

appearance:

height: 5'8

height: 5'8

how they think of you: always pranking him and being silly, trying to jumpscare him all the time for pay back of his pranks however can be loving at times and emotional.

status (deceased or alive): Alive

other: still goes school and is a trainee, following his brothers footsteps. 

Pet: 

name: luna

age: 9 months

gender: female

breed: Munchkin cat

pattern: grey

size: 3–4 kg

personality: friendly and always excited and sleepy.

tricks: can do small flips.

friend:

full name: Ha-Neul

age: 17

gender: female

appearance:

height: 5'4

height: 5'4

personality: extroverted and really outgoing, trustworthy and makes me feel loved.

how they act around you: jokes around, always laughing and be's them self around me.

how they think of you: me as weird and fun, sometimes a bit emotional but always supportive and caring for others. 

other: goes to the same school as me and will be in the same kpop group as me.