04

Guys thank you so much for reading hehe!
I was shock to know people would read this.. <3
Thank you so much. Sorry for the bad grammars too.

Athy walk around the green grass, to find beautiful flowers. Her eyes were amazed by the beautiful flowers that are planted here, in Alpheus mansion. Starting from the whitest daisy and jasmine flowers, to the most red roses she has ever seen. Perhaps it is the fact she rarely goes outside from her palace back then.

'What color does mister like?...' Athy thought to herself, while she observe the colors of the flowers. She remembered Anastacius' hair instead which is golden-yellow and his crystal blue eyes like Athy's. So she decided to pick some sunflowers and blue cornflowers.

"Huh?.. a girl?.." A boy murmured, from behind of Athy.

Athy turned her head to see. And their eyes met. Red eyes, long black hair, and a cute dog on his arm. (What? You thought it'll be Izekiel? Haha, no. I ship Lucas with Athy)

"W-who are you?" Athy stuttered in fear.

"I-i didn't mean to startled you but- I didn't know Alpheus had a daughter?.."
He asked.

"I'm not his daughter.." Athy answered and back off.

"That makes sense.. then who are you? A stranger? A thief? A stalker?" The boy asked and slowly stepped closer to Athy.

"N-no! Mister Anastacius brought me here!" Athy yelled and keep backing off.

"Anastacius?.. who?.." The boy asked again. "That doesn't matter but, who are you then?"

"I'm.. Athanasia de alger Obelia!" She said and points at her eyes.

"Hmm?.. the king had a daughter?.." The boy tilt his head a bit. Trying to remember the history of the royal family. But what he remembered, the current royal family of the Obelia kingdom does not have a daughter, unless he is on a different period. 

"What about that poor dog?.." Athy asked and pointed at the black dog with blue stripes.

"This?.. he's dangerous" Lucas said, and pointed at the dog.

"He is not dangerous.. He is struggling to escape you! I will take care of him!" Athy said, and tried to reach the dog.

"No! He's mine" Lucas back off. Athy then quickly grabbed the dog and hold it tightly. Lucas eyes widened.

"Give it back.. you're wasting my time.." He said and starred at Athy.

"No! Never!" Athy screamed. She pat the little black dog carefully and hugs it tightly. But when her face touched Blacky's fur, she felt an electrocuting sensation on her whole body. "O-ouch!" She yelled.

Lucas, who witnessed a small zap between her and Blacky concluded one thing: Athy has magic in her. But he worried about other thing, "Are you okay?.. That was not suppose to happen to people at your age..  even to a magic wielder.." Lucas said. 

Athy only froze and dazed a while. Her head suddenly went very loud with thoughts she never even know, her heart racing as if she just caught red-handed even though she's innocent. 'What is this feeling..' 

"Your only daughter.." That word echoed in her head again.

Suddenly, blood starts to drip out of her mouth, and she is starting to cough it all out. 

Lili, who was supposed to call the princess to come in, went terrified seeing the scene. 

"Somebody help!"