Hyunjin chuckled,"We can try, but we definitely won't ever forget you guys."

"Good,"San smiled sadly before shaking it off and laughing,"Let's finish your packing their bags. You guys almost done with Minho's bag?"

"Yeah we just need to put some of his clothes in."Felix responded as him and Hyunjin placed the last few pieces of clothing in the suitcase.

San just nodded as he zipped up Seungmin's bag. Felix and Hyunjin followed along and soon enough they were already in the two human's room. They continued to pack up their stuff in comfortable silence, with only a few words thrown here and there. They were just about finished until San had grabbed a picture from Hyunjin's nightstand. He was about to give it to the boy when he couldn't help but look at the picture.

It was a picture of Hyunjin and what seemed to be his family. He stared at it quizzically before getting the attention of the two others.

"Hey are these your parents Jinnie?"

Hyunjin looked over and gently took the picture from San. He looked at it and some sort of smile appeared on his face,"Yes, yes it is..."

"Did you really have to bring a picture of them with you on a trip?"San asked,"I mean wouldn't you have seen them after?"

Hyunjin's smile faltered slightly and he chuckled sadly,"Ha I wish. No, I wouldn't have even if I really wanted to."

"My parents died six years ago when my house burned down."Hyunjin finally said before gently placing the picture in his bag.

San felt a tug at his heart at the words,"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know."

"No it's fine, you wouldn't have known anyway. It's not a thing I usually tell people in conversation,"Hyunjin weakly smiled before closing the suitcase and zipping it up,"Let's just move on to a much happier topic..."

Felix quickly nodded before thinking. It only took him a few seconds before a playful smirk appeared on his features,"Oh, I have something we can talk about~"

"And that would be?"The merman questioned.

"Hey Jinnie, we never asked you...,"Felix said looking down at his lap, while staring at the taller through his lashes,"How was losing your virginity to a vampire, hm?~"

Hyunjin felt his face flush in embarrassment and he immediately covered his face. San on the other hand was struck with a sudden feeling of disbelief after shock.

"Wait, you had sex with Jeongin?!"

"Yah! Shut up~"

Felix cackled maniacally before continuing to tease,"Aw c'mon Hyunjin, how was it? I mean it did take a while for the marks on your neck to disappear, especially the bite mark."

"Felix stop~"Hyunjin whined as he put down his hands, revealing his extremely red face,"B-but if I had to answer...it was pretty a-amazing."

"It must have been since you were limping for a while."The Australian cackled making the older become even more embarrassed.

San suddenly bursted into laughter,"Oh my god! I can't believe you actually had the courage to do it with Innie."

The tallest huffed and looked away shyly,"You guys are mean..."