"Um ... okay. You can sit next to Forth," said the teacher.  All children looked at Beam who chose to sit next to Forth.  His teacher saw how Beam was surrounded by Earth in front of him, Forth on his left and Lam on his right.  Somehow he had a bad feeling about this.  He was forced to separate the seats of Earth, Forth and Lam because they could not be silent if put together.  And now, Beam looks like glue gluing all three.

 Their homeroom teacher shook his head.

 "I can't have bad thoughts. Positive thinking! Positive Thinking!"  he told himself.  

 Their parents asked them to open textbooks.  Beam doesn't have the same textbooks as them.  Beam wants to ask Lam but Forth pulls his chair closer to Forth's chair.  Everyone stared at them because the Beam bench made a friction when Forth pulled it 

 "Forth" protested his teacher.

 "Beam doesn't have the same book, Ma'am. So Forth wants to share books for him," Forth said innocently.  Beam said nothing.  He already wanted to die when everyone looked at him a second time.  He wanted a peaceful first day of school but Earth and Forth ruined everything.

 "Ah well. But from tomorrow you have to bring your own book Beam," pleaded his teacher.  Beam nodded slowly.  The student guardian again tried to explain the contents of the lesson.

 "Hey Forth," Beam said, staring at the blackboard.

 "Um ..." said Forth, staring Beam closely.

 "The blackboard is there," Beam said, pointing forward "and not here," Beam said, pointing at his face.  

 Forth laughed

 "Even if I look ahead I will not understand. In the end you will find me so I choose to see you," said Forth.  Beam sighed.  He felt embarrassed but he knew how stubborn Forth was so he let Forth do the things he wanted.

 ****

 Beam looked at their school canteen.

 "Come on," Forth said, pulling Beam's hand so they could queue up for food.  In contrast to the school in the past all children got the same food and they did not pay for their food.  Forth invites Beam to walk to a table.  There is already a child named Earth and his friend Beam doesn't know.

 "This is Lam and you already know Earth, right?"  asked Forth.  Beam nodded reluctantly and sat down.  Earth and Forth cannot stay still while eating.  They talk about games and comics.  While Lam and Beam only listened to the two of them.  Lam looked at Beam interested.  Lam has been friends with Forth since kindergarten.  He knows how Forth.  Forth is choosy.  It took one year for Earth and Lam to get close to him.

 Beam looked away and looked at Lam.  Lam is stunned to see Beam's face. He is like a doll.  No wonder if Earth thinks that he is a woman.  Beam's thick eyebrows and red lips pursed unhappily when Lam looked at him without blinking.  Lam hurriedly looked away.  For some reason he felt his heart pounding.  

 *****

 Beam was coming out of his room when he heard his parents talking.

 "Sorry, maybe we were forced to downsize for life," his father told his mother.  They sat at the dining table.

 "Um ... it's okay, as long as we can gather. I don't mind," his mother said, smiling and patting his father's hand.  Beam returned to his room when he saw his father move closer to his mother.

 Beam walked to his bag.  He opened the sheet of paper he was holding.  ฿ 6,250 for textbooks.  Beam had learned about money so he knew how much money his parents had to spend.  He was sorry. I agreed with Uncle New's invitation to transfer schools.  The price of the book is even more expensive than the allowance for one year.  Beam fell silent.  Why are third-grade textbooks this expensive?  He sighed.