Chapter 32; For real this time...

Start from the beginning

"Ethan..." I trailed off as I got lost in his silver orbs.

This man was truly beautiful. Both inside and out.

How did I not realise how blessed I was?

"Ethan, you-" I tried again but was silenced as he claimed my lips with his.

I didn't need to think to respond. It was instant.

He kissed me like I was his last drop of water in a very hot desert.

He kissed me like his life depended on it.

Before I knew it, I was straddling him on the couch and kissing the life out of him.

He tasted like mint and everything beautiful.

His lips were firm yet soft, rough yet gentle, quick to devour me yet slow to enjoy every single minute of it.

His hands which had long settled on my waist, grabbed a butt cheek and squeezed which led me to gasp and provide him entrance into my mouth.

His tongue mastered every inch of my mouth and he didn't stop till I was breathless.

I broke off the kiss panting to get some air while he bent his head to place gentle kisses on my neck.

This man was skilled.

He found my sweet spot in no less than ten seconds and had me a moaning mess in his hands.

"God, the things you do to me with those sounds..." he whispered to my half asleep brain.

I couldn't comprehend anything at the moment but my body sure knew what to do.

My hands found the hem of his hoodie and struggled to take it off.

He eventually helped me take it off, leaving him in a white tshirt.

I gulped.

Every single muscle on this man's body was defined.

Where did he find time to manage a company and workout his eight pack?

I went ahead to take off his tshirt, and let me tell you...

This man, was surely sculpted by someone who knew what they were doing.

I ran my hands from his neck down to his torso and finally his abdomen.

God, the things he could do to me...

Every other thought flew off my mind as he kissed me again.

His kisses were a drug and I was an addict.

My hands roamed all over his naked skin and finally settled in his hair.

He made quick work of taking my tank top off, leaving me in my black lacy bra.

He resumed those addictive kisses of his while I pushed myself further into him.

He pulled away.

"We should probably stop now, you're not ready. I don't want to force you into something you're not ready for." He spoke.

My heart melted.

He only wanted this if I wanted it.

"Do you still love me?" I whispered as I laid my forehead on his.

"I certainly do. I love you, very much." He looked me straight into the eye as he spoke.

I smiled.

Looking straight into his eyes and unhookng my bra at the same time, I spoke.

"Then good. I'm ready." And with that I claimed his lips like a starved woman.