Parking Spaces

Parking Spaces

Dedicated to ILOVEZLHNL

Enjoy.

I walked out into the parking lot of the cafe i had finished eating at. I walked over to my car and saw that two cars parked way too close to mine. I sighed with frustration and opened the driver's door a few inches, which was all i could get it. I squeezed through and sat down, pissed off. I looked out the passenger window and saw the guy who parked there sitting in his car. I rolled down the window.

"Excuse me," I said.

He looked over at me, a cigarette in his mouth, tattoos up his arm, face of a hottie. He rolled down his window.

"What?"

"Sorry to bother you, but you're parked way too close to my car," I explained with a bit of anger in my voice.

"Tough luck," he scoffed, looking away.

"Um, no actually, I would like to be able to back out of the parking spot without your mirrors scraping my car."

I heard the car on my driver's side unlock and I looked over, seeing an attractive blonde man getting into it.

"Excuse me, sir." He looked over at me. "You parked a bit too close to my car."

"Oh, sorry about that," he said nonchalantly. He sat in the driver's seat.

"Just relax, so we parked too close?" the smoker complained.

"I just don't like my car getting scratched up because of fucktards like you," I retorted.

He flicked his cigarette out the window and got out of his car. He ran his fingers through his black, messy hair, scrunching his eyebrows as he stared at me through my window. He walked around to the other driver, whispering to him through his window. When they finished, the blonde got out of his car, leaning against it and looking at me. The black haired guy walked over to my car window.

"We'll make you a deal. Just let us in, we can talk, and we'll all drive away, leaving it behind, he bargained.

"Are you crazy? I am not letting you in my car."

"Why not?" he asked. The look on his face gave me a strange chill, but not a bad one. I was strangely turned on. I looked over at the blonde, getting the same sensual chills.

"Fine," I agreed. They hopped into the backseat and I turned around to face them. I turned on the radio, making sure the volume was a little loud.

"So what do you want to talk about?" I batted my eyelashes.

"Well, we are sorry for parking dangerously close to your car," the blonde said.

"Mhm," I murmured.

"And we want to make it up to," the tattooed one continued.
I clicked the doorlock button, every door clicking in unison.

"And how are you planning on doing that?"

"By however you chose," Niall cocked an eyebrow. I bit my lip and looked at them back and forth. I crawled to the backseat onto the blonde's lap.

"What's your name?" I whispered.

"Niall," he purred, his hands running up my back. I felt a pair of lips on my neck.

"Zayn," vibrated against my skin. I closed my eyes, the smell of cigarettes coming onto me. "And you?"

"Y/N," I breathed. I kissed Niall hard, Zayn breaking away his kiss and putting his hand up the back of my shirt. Mine and Niall's tongue explored each other's mouth, my core already throbbing as he squeezed my ass. I felt Zayn unclasp my bra and I quickly took off my shirt, along with my bra. He immediately felt my left breast.

Niall massaged my right breast, his other hand still on my butt. I looked over and saw Zayn had his free hand down his pants. I turned my head, Niall sucking on my neck, and kissed Zayn hard, his tongue going right in. I pulled his hand out of his pants and put mine in, over his boxers. I palmed him softly, then harder. He moaned into my mouth. He bit my lip as I pulled away, making me go right back, our lips practically attacking each other.

He tugged at my pants and I took them off. His hand rubbed over my underwear. I pulled off Niall's pants and boxers and put his dick in my mouth. My butt was up in the air and Zayn teased me through my underwear. I moaned onto Niall's dick, making him groan loudly. He held me hair in a ponytail and watched as I bobbed my head, licking bottom to top, then sucking again.

Zayn pulled my underwear down and rubbed my clit quickly. Without consent I closed my thighs together, making him hold them open.

"Fuck yes," Niall moaned. He cummed in my mouth and I swallowed it all. Zayn pulled me onto his lap, making rubbing my clit easier. Niall put a finger in me, curling it and pumping slowly.

"Oh god," I whimpered. "Faster, please!" They both sped up the pace and Niall put in another finger. I moved my hips, anticipating more. My hands went up behind me, wrapping around the back of Zayn's neck. I moaned louder and he kissed my neck.

"Someone fuck me!" I exclaimed, feeling hornier than ever. Zayn pushed me up and I was on my elbows and knees. He switched places with Niall, my face now right by Zayn's groin. Niall jerked himself then teased my entrance. He slowly entered me, both of us groaning.

"Don't forget about me, baby," Zayn winked. He slid off his pants and boxers, his erection springing free. I took my hand and pumped it, putting it in my mouth. I bobbed my head, Niall thrusting into me faster.

"Mm, fuck you feel so good," Niall hummed. He smacked my ass and I gasped. Zayn grabbed hold of my hair and bucked his hips, bringing his dićk further into my mouth.

"Take it all, Y/N," he encouraged. "Just like that, yes."

I bobbed my head faster, his dićk hitting the back of my throat. He cümmed and I pulled away after swallow the most I could. A bit dripped from my mouth and Zayn shook his head with a smirk.

"Too much for you?" he teased.
Niall pulled out of me and I turned around to face him. I started riding him, bouncing up and down. He moaned and sucked on my breâst, massaging the other one. I rolled my hips, pushing into him as I grabbed his hair. He slapped my ass, making me moan loudly.

"Fück Niall!" I yelled. "Fück me so good!"

"You gonna remember this, baby? You gonna remember fûcking Niall Horan?" he dirty talked.

"Always!" I cried out. I felt myself starting to orgasm, my walls clenching. "Always, always! Fück!"

I orgasmed, feeling Niall's cum through me. I pulled away, catching my breath.

"It ain't even over yet," Zayn growled into my ear. He quickly jerked himself before laying me down, my head on Niall's lap. Zayn pushed my legs open and back, entering into me. I grabbed hold of Niall's arm, squeezing it. Zayn put his hand on my stomach, making sure I didn't move.

"Oh fück yeah," he grunted. He started going faster and Niall reached over me and rubbed my clït. I started bucking my hips and Zayn grabbed them, pushing me onto his dićk as he thrusted.

"Zayn!" I yelled. Niall rubbed me faster and Zayn slowed down, then sped up again. He grunted and huffed, biting his lip, making me closer and closer.

"I'm gonna make you cüm so much," he said. He put his hand under my back and lifted me up so I could ride him. Niall pulled away from my clït and watched us intently.

I bounced on Zayn's dićk, his head rolling back. I sucked on his neck, biting and then kissing the spot. He grabbed the back of my hair, pulling my head back so could give me some lovebites. I breathed heavily as he breathed over the spot, my eyes closing. He grabbed my ass and pulled me closer to him with every thrust.
"Cüm with me," he moaned. I moaned louder and louder, cursing as he cummed into me, my walls closing in around his dick. He exhaled heavily and I fell onto Niall. We all relaxed in silence, catching our breath. We started dressing and they got out of my car.

"Sorry again about the parking," Niall winked.

"If we ever cross paths again, make sure to say hello," Zayn smirked.

"Will do," I giggled. They got into their cars and pulled out of the parking lot and onto the road. I laughed as I sat in the backseat. I just had a threesome.