CHAPTER 16|• Yeet •

Start from the beginning

"You lying rat. Why didn't you prevent it if you knew it was going to happen from the start?! We would have saved a lot of time and effort."

"I just wanted to play with my new toys!" Kohaku cheered, "It was pretty amusing watching you bawl your eyes out in from of Sora~"

Sou froze for a few moments, processing the information. 

"Wait- you asshole! You were there?!" he yelled.

"Hmm~" Kohaku grinned deviously. "Who knows?"

"You're a horrible excuse of a human being."

"Bold of you to assume I'm human." Kohaku smiled, mischief swirling in his green irises.

"Oh whoops. I forgot."

Kohaku laughed, then threw him a small obeject. "Catch."

Sou swiftly caught what Kohaku threw with one hand.

"What's this?" Sou examined the object carefully. "... a recording?"

"Yeah, that right there, that's what you can use to sack the commander."

Kohaku tapped the play button.

There was some static before a voice began to speak."That BITCH. Taking away all the fame and getting more pay than me! I'll kill her! I'll kill her!"

"Excuse me but what the f*ck?!"

"Watch your language." Kohaku snapped. "That's the commander. You can go ahead and report him if you'd like. Or you can give it to Sora."

"Why don't you do it?" 

"Because this world is boring. I've caused wars,  finished toying with the commander and Aoyama and Sora's relationship is going back to normal.The most I can do is cretae some drama and strain relationships, but that's no fun at all."

"You're scum. You know that?"

"You all still love me though~"

"Unfortunately."

"Well, I think I'll leave. There's no point staying if I can't have fun."

"Where to this time?"

"Hmm~" Kohaku thought for a while. "Maybe to Musutafu, in the another reality, I think I remember everyone having supernatural powers there. If I recall, they're called quirks."

"Ohoh? Sounds interesting."

"Are you coming with me again?"

"Of course! When have I not gone with you? Who's gonna keep you in check if I'm not there?"

"We both know that you're not enough to keep me in check."

The two laughed together.

They sat on the edge of the harbour. Kohaku making small splashes in the water with his feet.

"By the way," Kohaku began. "I heard you've benn using "he" to refer to me."

"Yeah, well, I can't exactly call you "it" can I? That'd sound super weird."

"Well, "he" is a funny way to refer to someone can be both." he chuckled.

Sou laughed with him.

The two got up, and began to slowly walk around the town near the harbour. They bought food and played in the arcade.

The sun had begun to set by the time they were done.

"It's time to go!" Kohaku yelled. "Let's go out with a bang!"

Sou laughed, tucking his hands in his pockets as he stood on the edge of the building with Kohaku. 

"Why do we do this anyway? We could just leave normally."

"Of course, it's to scare people!"

"You're a disgrace to dragon kind."

Kohaku laughed. "I'm the strongest one! Don't criticise me you peasant."

Sou playfully shoved him down, before throwing himself off and halfway down the building, they disappeared.

(Which scared a whole ton of people btw)

________________________________________________________________________________

Sora and Aoyama got home at sunset, they flopped onto the bed (after showering because Aoyama insisted) and fell straight asleep.

⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽

Heyooooo~ this isn't the end.

We still have an epilogue!

As always, I hope you enjoyed today's (trashy) chapter and stay safe!

_KINTSUGI_

Status: (Edited)
Word count(Including A/N): 1032

Status: (Edited)Word count(Including A/N): 1032