I froze. T-the teachers!?

"We're fighting the teachers?" Uraraka asked.

"Additionally you're partners and opponents have already been chosen. They were determined by discretion, based on various factors including fighting style, overall grades and personal relationships. First Yaoyorozu and Todoroki are a team, against me." Mr. Aizawa smirked. "Then we have Midoriya paired with Bakugo."

Izuku and Katsuki looked at each other shocked.

"And there opponent is-"

Dad jumped to the ground. "I AM HERE TO FIGHT!"

"We're up against All Might!?" Izuku and Katsuki said shocked.

"You're going to have to work together boys, if you want to win." Dad smiled.

"Now let's announce the teams and the teachers they will be fighting in order!" Nezu announced.

1. Sato and Kirishima VS Cementoss.
2.Tsu and Tokoyami VS Ectoplasm.
3.Tenya and Ojiro VS Power Loader.
4. Yaoyorozu and Todoroki VS Mr. Aizawa.
5. Y/N And Shinsou VS Hound Dog.
6. Uraraka and Aoyama VS Thirteen.
7. Mina and Kaminari VS Nezu.
8. Koda and Jiro VS Present Mic.
9. Hagakure and Shoji VS Snipe.
10. Sero and Mineta VS Midnight.
11. Izuku and Katsuki VS All Might.

"To complète the exam you'll have 30 minutes, in order to win your objective is to put these hand cuffs on your teacher. Or you can win if one of you managers to escape from the combat stage." Nezu explained.

"So we've either got to capture the teacher or run away. It's basically like the combat training," Kaminari said.

"Yeah but is it really okay to just jet?" Mina asked.

"Yep!" Nezu smiled.

"And it's gonna be much different than that combat training y'all went through earlier! After all, you're up against people wayyy better than you!" Present Mic chuckled.

"Better? Really? Wait, aren't you just the announcer?" Jiro asked.

"HEY! WATCH YO MOUTH GIRL! HAVE SOME RESPECT!" Present Mic shouted in défense.

"This time your exam will be very similar to a real battle. As strange as it is please think of us as villains!" Thirteen said.

"As soon as you come across your enemy, if you think you can win against them then fight, however-" snipe said.

"In instances were you're out matched, it would be smarter to run away and find help. Todoroki, Iida, Midoriya, Yagi. I'm sure the four of you understand." Mr. Aizawa said looking at the four of us.

I looked away annoyed. Thanks for pointing that out sir.

The teachers all had to wear some sort of weights to give us a fighting chance.

"Hey Y/N let's go make a plan," Shinsou said.

I smiled and nodded. "Okay."

We walked off and sat down thinking of different ways to beat him or run away.

"He has a heightened sense of smell so he will be able to track us down," I pointed out.

"What if we disguise our smell with the surrounding environment?" Shinsou suggested.

I nodded. "Sounds good, I could also use Midnights quirk and when he tries to find us make him breath it in and sleep."

"Sounds good!" He smiled softly.

"Oh also quick question can I have your number?" I asked.

He looked at me shocked. "W-why?"

"Well were friends aren't we? Friends need to keep in contact," I replied chuckling a bit.

"Oh uh yeah I suppose you're right," he handed me his phone.

I put my number in and gave it back to him, he sent me a text and I put his number into my contacts.

Time skip brought to you by Hitoshi Shinsou

We had been evading and hiding from Hound Dog for about 5 minutes now. I heard his footsteps nearing us and I looked to Shinsou. We nodded and covered his mouth with some clothing so he didn't breath any of the gas in.

I thought of midnights quirk and released in into the air. I heard Hound Dog fall to the floor.

"Run," I whispered.

Shinsou and I began to run towards the exit. I don't know how long the gas will last for. We reached the gate and our match was over. I sighed in relief as we made our way to relax. We passed the final exam, we were going to the training camp.