the cast

Bam: that child everyone loves but has low-ass self esteem (he grows with the show uwu)

Khun: ...just the usual khun, he marches at his own pace

Rak: he doesn't know how he gets that jaw and tail moving but he does, and he's amazing

Lero-ro: that tired director

Yuri: a little too in-character but it always works out in the end

Evan: kinda director assistant cos he deals with the same shit everyday

Shibisu: that one braincell in the group

Endorsi: "endorse me" (im sorry pls grant me this)

Anaak: she's a lizard, human rights dont apply

Hatz: he's like... a boomer...

Hwaryun: chill bro and probably the other braincell in the group

Rachel: (idk what to write for her)

-------

(pre-headon's floor)

"Rachel, don't go!" Bam calls out, gasping for breath as he persisted his chase. The slap of their feet against the hard rocky ground resounds as they ran along the seemingly endless tunnel. Bam reaches out a hand and barely grasps at the maroon ribbon tied around her waist. He tugs on it, causing Rachel to fall, and swiftly presses a hand down on hers to prevent her escape. Neither of them spoke, adrenaline fading as they allowed their breaths to even out. The camera then zooms in on Rachel and Bam's flushed faces as they continued to stare at each other.

Endorsi raises an eyebrow as she watches the take. "Wow, the makeup artist sure went all out on the blush."

"Only Rachel had it applied though," Shibisu comments.

"Really? Then what's up with Bam?"

"Oh, he just mistook a whole green chilli for an okra during lunch, right before this. Feels bad for him, he gulped the entire thing down and the effects weren't even immediate; was too late when he actually realised it."