Ruta Pov~

Uta and I push open the front door of Anteiku and see why we had been called, the shop was smashed to pieces and blood was strung out everywhere. We walk upstairs and push open the door to see everyone was already there, Touka was staring out the window and Hinami was trying to make her feel better. I look around and notice Kaneki isn't here which is odd but then I also notice Y/n isn't here, "Hey, we're here." Uta announces as we walk inside the room and sit down, "Will Y/n not be joining us tonight?" I ask, My question seems to upset everyone, Touka, Kaya and Hinami the most. Before I could say anything else, Yoshimura walks in the room and places his hat on the rack, "I'm glad to see your all here, a few others will join us later but let's go ahead and get started" he says as he sits down in a chair. "Where is Y/n?" I ask abruptly, Yoshimura grows a grim expression and gestures to Touka who walks over and sits next to me, "Y/n was taken...." she breaks the news to me, sounding heartbroken, "T... taken? Taken where? By who?" I question in a panic, "some ghouls from the 11th ward who are with a group called Aogiri Tree" she sighs. I start to panic but Touka calms me down, "we need to discuss the problems unfolding in the 11th ward and then, we must decide what action Anteiku should take but before we get into that, let me address Y/n and Kaneki's kidnapping and what it means to the rest of you" he sighs, at the mention of Y/n, Touka and I flinch in fear of what he will say, we look at the old ghoul with pleading eyes. "Do yourselves a favor and forget about ever seeing them again" he says grimly. I felt my heart break when he said those words, I look to Touka and see she feels similar as she stares at Yoshimura in horror, "What the hell?! How could you say such a thing?" Nishiki yells at the manager. "Shut up! Quit yelling" Touka says blankly at him, "we're going to save them, right?" Nishiki asks the manager, "you have to understand, Aogiri Tree is a heartless organization. They are ghouls who live to fight. It won't be easy to sneak into their base, making it difficult to rescue Y/n and Kaneki. They will do everything in their power to stop us." Yoshimura explains, "but why? That's so mean" Hinami questions as she hides her face behind the couch me and Touka sat on. "And then there's the CCG, we can't ignore their movements. I'm sure it's only a matter of time before they start sending in troops in hopes to wipe Aogiri out. If we try to rescue them, there's a very good chance we'd be the ones who end up dead." the old ghoul sighs. "We've got to do something, we can't just abandon them, they're one of us" Nishiki says determined. "I'm going, have you forgotten our policy sir? If you're not going to save them, then I'll go alone" Touka pipes up as she stands. I stand next to her, "I need to save Y/n" I say with determination. Touka seems shocked by my offer to go with her, "Might as well, I owe them one" Nishiki shrugs, "I want to help too, Y/n has done so much for me and mom, it's the least I can do. Just let me know what I can do to help and I'll do it" Hinami pleads, "I owe Y/n everything for saving Hinami so I'll come too" Ryouko nods as she holds Hinami. "It appears there seems to be a misunderstanding. I'm in no way abandoning Y/n or Kaneki, I always planned on rescuing them." Yoshimura pipes up, "huh?" everyone questions, "I would never abandon a ghoul in need, especially not if they were one of us. That being said, I cannot guarantee your lives. If you want to save them, then you have to be willing to risk everything. It will be tough but you won't be alone, Yomo and I will protect you. After all it is Anteiku's policy to help those in need. There's also one more thing, you can come in now!" he says to someone outside the door as it opens. "No way, not that bastard!" Nishiki growls, "Amour! Imagine my horror when I heard my best friend Kaneki's life is in grave danger. The low life scum who captured him must pay. Yes, I'll make sure of that" Tsukiyama says angrily, "Best friend? Hilarious, Kaneki is my love and my best friend, you're just a creepy stalker Tsukiyama" a female voice chuckles as she enters the room. "You're coming too?" Touka groans, "Of course, without Kaneki I'm alone in this world, I need to save him like you two need to save Y/n. Not to mention, Y/n is my friend too, it's because of him that I can be with Kaneki in the first place. I owe him" Rize says determined as she gestures to me and Touka.