19.

december 11, 2022; 4:37pm

"what the hell are you doing here, mark?" youngjae snarls, picking up the food he dropped which was still sanitary because it was in plastic bags.

"giving jaebeom the affection he deserves which you clearly haven't given him. do you see his lips? they look like they haven't been kissed in a month." mark growls at the younger boy.

"cut it out. both of you!" jaebeom yells.

"babe, don't do this here. you're at work and you could get fired." mark says.

"babe?" youngjae says.

"shut up, youngjae." jaebeom snarls back.

jaebeom turned his back to both of them. "leave."

"w-what?" mark's voice cracked a bit as he felt tears welling up in his eyes.

"i said leave!" jaebeom yelled.

youngjae left the shop, the bell ringing aggressively.

mark followed him, but turned the other direction after leaving the store.

december 11, 2022; 10:43pm

jaebeom laid there, staring at the ceiling as the wind made his curtains brush against his grey wall due to his window being open. he went over to it, sitting in front of it and looking up at the full moon.

he sat there, contemplating everything. he was sick of being caught up in a love triangle. it was clear he had no love in his heart for youngjae anymore.

his phone had multiple texts from both mark and youngjae, but he just ignored them. he laid there with his head against the window seal, sighing. he closed his eyes, not intending to fall asleep but it's what happened.

he already formed an idea in his head though. "i'll be gone before they even notice."