5.

march 24, 2020; 6:00am

youngjae woke up the next morning, not thinking about the letter until he looked down and saw the balled-up piece of paper on the ground. he got up and got dressed and treated it as a normal day. "new goal, get through the day without crying."

jaebeom hadn't made any friends since he was at zara high. all he had was youngjae, yugyeom, and bambam.

march 24, 2020; 1:15pm.

jaebeom was walking down the hall to his class when he suddenly bumped into someone and fell, dropping his books. he looked up only to see mark, which made his cheeks turn into a rosy pink tint.

"watch where the fuck you're going." mark growled before walking away. jaebeom nodded and took his books, walking to his next class.

"jaebeom! i was hoping i'd see you." youngjae ran up to jaebeom.

jaebeom rolled his eyes and groaned. "hi, youngjae. what is it?"

"yugyeom, bambam, and i are all going to a coffee shop after school and we were hoping you'd join us." youngjae smiled.

"sure, i don't see why not. i don't have any money though." jaebeom smiled, then he looked disappointed.

"don't worry about that. one of us will pay for you." youngjae smiled again, happy that he even said yes.

march 24, 2020; 4:00pm

once school was let out and they arrived at the coffee shop, yugyeom and bambam greeted jaebeom and youngjae. "i'm not sure if you remember them but this is yugyeom and this is bambam." youngjae smiled. yugyeom pulled out a picture of all three of them in elementary school before smiling. jaebeom's face lit up as he began to remember them. "gyeommie! bammie! jaejae!" he smiled. they all nodded while smiling as well. "i can't believe i didn't remember you guys!" jaebeom said. "i remember when your mom told our moms you were leaving. that shit hurt." yugyeom said. "sorry, guys. it wasn't really my choice then haha." jaebeom awkwardly said.

after a little more conversation, jaebeom decided to bring up mark, which he didn't know was a sore topic for youngjae. "who is that mark tuan kid in our class?" youngjae's eyes widened hearing that name. "u-uh, he isn't someone you wanna get yourself involved with." yugyeom said. "why?" jaebeom looked at them with a confused but intrigued look on his face. "he's youngjae's ex-boyfriend. he cheated on youngjae." bambam replied. youngjae's face went blank. he felt nothing about this conversation or for mark.

everything was fine until an all-too-familiar face walked into the café. mark tuan. jaebeom was shocked to see him here but he ignored him and went back to the conversation.

"youngjae, don't turn around." yugyeom said.

youngjae turned around only to see mark. "guys, it's fine." he said, a lump forming in his throat.

mark noticed jaebeom sitting next to youngjae and his face turned red with anger, his hands balling up into fists ready to punch anyone. jinyoung noticed this and was about to ask what was wrong until he saw what mark was staring at. jackson saw too and they both sighed. they felt bad for mark because they knew what he was going through. mark had a plan for get rid of jaebeom for good. he had only one thought, and that was "youngjae belongs to me."