"You shouldn't worry your pretty head over it,baby".

There he goes with the nickname again.

Taehyung was feeling soft on hearing that nickname he wondered why was Jungkook treating him like this.

The bell rang and their conversation ended there.

That evening when Tae went to meet his Wolfie,he didnt mentioned anything about Jungkook.
He talked and the wolf listened as ususal.

Taehyung loved how the wolf smelled,he was sure he has smelled the scent somewhere else too,but he cannot pinpoint where.

In the dark moon pack...

It turns out,the three guys that Jungkook beat belonged to the dark moon pack.The alpha was furious when he saw his packmates in this condition.

"Who did this to you???"he asked them in his alpha voice.

"Jungkook!"one of them said.

"And why may I ask???"he snickered on hearing Jungkook's name.

"He was saying it is for messing up with Taehyung".

"Who is Taehyung???"

"He's a freshman in our uni.He has come from America and really don't know why Jungkook is protective over him."

For a moment the alpha's mind wandered back to the boy he had seen in the woods with Jungkook's wolf.

"You may go now."he ordered them and the three of them left the room"

"Alpha what do you think of this,why would Jeon Jungkook do this for someone???"his head beta Xiumin asked.

"I have no idea,but it seems like this boy is really important to Jungkook"the alpha Kim Jongin said.

"What should we do now,and our plan of revenge what will happen to it"???the beta asked curiously.

"We have to wait for the perfect time to attack them.We should do it when they expect it the least.For now find out who this Taehyung is maybe he could be useful for us".

The alpha said and both him and his beta shared a sinister smile.

On the other hand..

The week following that event was normal for everyone except Taehyung.

His suspicions grew day by day.
There was something about Jungkook that Taehyung couldn't get a hold of.

At one point of time Taehyung even thought that his Wolfie and Jungkook are same cuz
1)Tae had noticed that whenever they are alone and Jungkook stares at him,his eyes would turn golden.Now what's the big deal he's a wolf so they have different eyes colors,but he asked his parents and they told him that no wolf has golden eyes except for the ancients.
Well Jungkook is an ancient.

But what about his Wolfie he too has golden eyes.!!!!!

Does that mean.....

2)remember when Tae said he loved how the wolf smelled and he had smelled his scent somewhere else too but didn't know where.
Well he now knows.Its Jungkook.
He knew it the day when they were having a soccer competition in uni and jk participated.
When Tae met him after that he was sweaty and he could easily smell his natural scent oozing out of him which was like his wolfie

Although tae has found these things about Jungkook and the wolf similar,he wasn't ready to accept that they were the same.

He shaked the thoughts out of his mind and went to see his Wolfie.

"Wolfie I need to tell you something!!!"the wolf sat up straight showing Tae he was listening.

"I won't be able to come tomorrow cuz I have to attend dinner with mom and dad in the starlight pack"Tae said.

The wolf was upset initially but he overcame it when he heard that his mate was also attending the dinner.

Yes,Jeon Jungkook and his hyungs have been invited for dinner in Starlight Pack.They were good friends with the head alpha and have been on such events previously too.

So instead of getting upset that he won't be able to see his mate,Jungkook was happy cuz he now knew he would meet his mate tomorrow.

He was unaware of the fact that tomorrow will change everything for them..

Taehyung was now getting ready to go to the dinner and he was excited to say the least.

Initially he was sad that he won't meet his Wolfie but when his parents told him that the Ancients will be there for the dinner he got happy.

He made a note in his mind to make it up for his Wolfie.

He wanted to look good,because it would be the first time he will be seeing Jungkook ok ok the ancients outside of uni.

He was really excited to meet the other two as well(Jin and Joon).

After feeling satisfied with how he looked,he made his way downstairs to leave with his parents.

On the other hand,Jungkook was taking his sweet time to get ready.Choosing the perfect outfit,the shoes,accessories everything.

He was going to meet his mate's parents for the first time and he needed to make a good first impression cuz they will be his in laws in future.A permanent smile was etched to his face,whenever he thought of Taehyung.

He was the last to finish dressing up,his hyungs were waiting for him and wondering what took him this long,cuz Jungkook was never the one to put effort in getting ready to meet someone.

They were all curious.

"Let's go guys,what are we waiting for??We'll get late!!!!"Jungkook said to them and went into the car.

The others just looked at each other,cuz that was the first time Jungkook was enthusiastic to go on a dinner.They now knew something was definitely up with him but saved it for later.

As for now they went in the car with him.

Taehyung arrived at the Starlight pack with his parents.
"Taetae,you came!!!!"hobi yelled.
"Yes Hyung!!!!"he replied and was squished(read hugged)by the older.

All his hyungs and noonas were also there and he was literally jumping from excitement,and seeing him like the made everyone happy.

"Okay kids,our guests are not here yet,so you are free to do whatever you want until then,but behave okay??!!!"
The head alpha Jisang said.

"Tae come with me,I wanna show you something in our room"Lisa said and Tae went with her to Lisa and Jennie's room upstairs.

Irene,Jisoo and Rose followed them.

Hobi along with the others went to sit in the living room and also checked the arrangements once again.

All of them were eagerly waiting for The Ancients to come...

A/n~Phew!!! That was long.
Did you guys find it boring??

Hope you liked it.

Thankyou so much for reading💜💜