Gut feeling

You had a feeling in your stomach that wouldn't shake off. And it involved your father.

Alastor was in school as you had no classes today as your only class was cancelled. You headed out the apartment and got in your car to visit your father.

You called as his call went straight to voicemail.

"For the first time I fucking call you don't pick up huh?" You said as the pit in your stomach had became worse.

You believed you were driving past the speed limit but no cops followed. You arrived to father's house as it was surrounded my luxurious gates and a security guard stand.

Yet there was no security guard stand so you parked your car outside and walked inside.

You soon walked on the property as you felt something utterly wrong has happened. Soon you entered as it was quiet. Then whimpering.

"Please don't kill me! I'll give you money! Anything you want!" As you walked to the living room to see your father groveling at someones feet but they were masked except their eyes.

"Even my own daughter!" he continued as your eyes widened. You knew your father was selfish but you never believed he would be this selfish.

"You know for a guy that makes fortunes...you sure don't know how to pay us back" the unknown person said with a hint of familiarity.

"Please please! I'll pay you right now!" He pleaded as he held the stranger's leg.

"What a pathetic old man" as they pulled the trigger as your eyes widened to see his brain splatter on the floor.

Even though he was a bastard of a father, he was still your father and blood. You cried quietly as once you closed your eyes the person had disappeared. They were nowhere. Soon you backed up as you felt a body behind you "Oh Y/N I should kill you...when the time is right" they said holding your shoulders as you stayed still in fear.

"Don't worry I don't bite....yet"

Soon they were gone as you now cried painfully. You held your phone and dialed '911'.

"Please officer...come at xxx address"

"Why what's the emergency?"

"My d-dad he died from a unknown person and said was killed... from someone in the mafia"

"Alright ma'am we'll be there in a few minutes"

A/N: first of all for those calling the original y/n in hell oblivious. I made her oblivious on purpose. I did that so I can change her when she became alive since I didn't much enjoy it since I'm a person who cusses a lot. Also if you don't like my book just read another one, I'm sure there are plenty of other books on Alastor. Other comments on the other hand do be making me laugh and you guys do be picking up on some references. Also I write chapters based on my mood or song I'm listening to. By the way I still appreciate you guys who genuinely like reading my book and letting me release chapters on my own time <3.

I forgot one more thing. I made Angel bisexual even though he's actually gay. I did this on purpose if any of you have actually been paying attention on how Angel/Angie treats Y/N.