You Kissed the Fucking Radio Demon?!

You were currently in Angel's Room as he was chatting with you as you both laid in his bed.

"So Y/N i heard rumors that you fucked Alastor" he spoke blunty as he laid on his side as he stared into your eyes "So did you fuck the radio demon?" He spoke as you opened your lips as he gasped "YOU DID!" As you yelled "NO!"

"We just kissed you know?" You spoke laying your entire back to the ceiling as them Charlie barged in "WHO DID YOU KISS TELL MEEEEE" She yelled loudly as she then flopped onto the bed between you and Angel "I kissed Alastor" you said softly blushing as then Vaggie ran in "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, NOT THE FUCKING RADIO DEMON!" She yelled as she pointed at Angel "YOU COULD HAVE FUCKED ANGEL BUT YOU KISSED THE RADIO DEMON I TOLD YOU HES DANGEROUS" She yelled yanking her hair.

"I mean Im down if Y/N's down" Angel shrugs on the bed "But aren't you gay?" You asked as he snorted "The author made be bi in this universe sweetheart" he said as you rose your brow "The author? What are you--" you asked Vaggie ran beside you "Please tell me why you kissed the Cruelest demom in hell!" She yelled as you were red "W-Well um I like him and I think he's nice" you spoke as her eyed widened.

"Nice? FUCKING Nice?! He kills people for a fucking living and makes deals with them! DONT TELL ME HE MANIPULATED YOU?!" She yelled as you were confused "Wait Alastor kills people?" You spoke out loud as Angel spoke "Sugar tits, don't tell me this entire time you didn't know he kills people" he said as you said "nope"

"Wait so I kissed A Serial Killer? Oh my god....wait this is hell. Im fine with kissing a man that's Alastor" you said getting off the bed.

"So what if he kills people and makes deals with them. He's a genuinely a nice man and takes care of me and I like him!" You yelled as there was a presence behind you "Oh look her sugar daddy's here" Angel said as you turned around to Alastor "Hi Alastor i was just saying.....wait--" you said coming to realize he heard what you said and turned red. "I uhm..... How's the weather?" You said awkwardly as he laughed "Dear I heard the entire conversation and I must say I'm surprised you dont take heed of your friend's advice but I'm certainly not disappointed" he said summoning his staff.

"Your not?" You spoke as you looked up to him as he laughed into his microphone "No dearie, I must say I feel the same way about you and I must say I--" he spoke as Angel spoke "Just fuck her already!" He spoke as Alastor's eyes turned red and snapped his fingers to zip Angel's mouth as Angel panicked as all you heard was 'MMPH MNNNNNN' as he tried undoing it.

"As I was saying, I want you to be my partner" he spoke as you rose your brow "Like a business partner?" You asked as he laughed again "No dearie, Romantic partner" he spoke grinning as you grinned back "Of course" you said as Vaggie was fuming "I see what your doing here! Your just going to use her and then throw her away aren't you?!" She yelled at him as she poked his chest with her finger as his eyes shined red.

"Touch me again and I'll be sure to lose your hand and besides I like Y/N and Y/N likes me right Dear?" He spoke looking as you "I do like you Alastor but seeing you threaten my friends isn't someone who I want to be with" you said "Of course my dear I understand, I'll take that as a yes from my proposal?" He asked as you nodded "Yes" you said as his hand turned green "So it's a deal then?" He said as you noticed the energy coming from his hand and looked at them.

"Don't do it Y/N" Vaggie said beside you as you stared at her then Alastor's hand "It's a deal" you said as the energy went throughout the room.

He grinned as he teleported you to a restaurant "Well let's start our date shall we" he said as your friends were nowhere to be found and the place was just the two of you.