Angel

Alastor returned to Hell after you left as he had some.....important questions.

He entered the Happy hotel and saw everyone as they all turned to Alastor "Hey Hey Alastor! How's Y/N? Still adorable as ever right?" Charlie said as he patted her head.

"Still adorable as ever but she's different" he said as she rose her brow "What do you mean by different?" Asked Vaggie as he fixed his tie "I mean she's not so....innocent" he said as Hush yelled "My girl's not innocent!" As he treated you like a daughter.

Alastor rolled his eyes "Yes but I guess that's what happens when they try to tempt her, besides I came here to ask you all an....important question" Alastor said as his eyes darted everywhere in the room and Angel Dust was nowhere to be seen.

"Where's....Angel Dust?" Alastor asked as Charlie played with her fingers and looked down.

"Angel he....." Charlie said as her eyes looked sad as he tilted her chin up. "Speak dear" as she gulped.

"He sold his soul to my dad....to reincarnate with Y/N" she said sadly as Alastor had his mouth agape.

'Out of all people....Angel Dust decided to sell himself to be with Y/N' Alastor respected it but believed it was a foolish deal.

"Your telling me that Angel sold his soul for a girl he never laid with before....isn't that a redeeming quality" Alastor said walking around the room. "The downside of the deal" Charlie said as Alastor stared at her as she continued "He can't come to Heaven or Hell....he's gone once he dies" said Charlie as his eyes widened.

"Well that seems terrible" Alastor exasperated as Vaggie didn't believe him "Be honest, you don't care about Angel Dust only Y/N" she said as Alastor nodded.

"That's true but Angel Dust is Y/N's bestfriend, I can never hurt her like that. Besides Angel is already friends with her in the human world" Alastor said as Husk took a whish and dranked it "Let me guess still horny over dick"

"Well....no and yes. He's a she now and preferes girls over men" Alastor said as they never expected Angel to become a female.

They all their mouth agaped as they couldn't believe it.  "Dad said well to reincarnate with Y/N is less than a 0.1 possibility and he did" Charlie said smiling but it was a sad smile as well as she lost two of her friends.

"Well we need to get Angel back" said Vaggie as now everyone was surprised as she hates Angel. She huffed and left as she didn't want everyone staring at her.

"So how are we going to get Angel back?" asked Alastor to Charlie as she is the daughter of Lucifer.

"I....I don't know"

[a/n: 🕺]